What's new

Favorite combos to pull off on somone

HAYRON

Noob
That's a damn good idea. Thanks, homie.
My favorite Sindel Punisher is listed in the guide.
(for a standard mid screen punisher combo) aaHP, scream, aaHP,HP, scream, aaHP, scream, HK, HP, HP, D+HP, aaHPHP, JK, air fireball 11 hits 73%.

Very easy to do compared to what it looks, and for a slightly easier variation, you can switch any single aaHP with aaLP, and any double aaHP with aaLPHP, like this:

(for a standard mid screen punisher combo) aaHP, scream, aaLP,HP, scream, aaLP, scream, HK, HP, HP, D+HP, aaLPHP, JK, air fireball 11 hits.

Sometimes it makes it easier to hit (at least for me) in a netplay situation, plus it helps keep you from canceling out the aaHP before it hits with the scream. Honestly, though, if you can do this easier version, you can probably do the original version.

Here's a variation of it from the guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VgLSO1elvc

The hardest part of learning the advanced sindel combos is learning how to time the run burst properly. During the autocombo, hold forward so that she will start walking forward immediately after the pop-up. Then just after the opponent starts to drop you should get a small amount of your run meter back. It's at this point you want to tap run to get you in close enough for the aaHPHP/aaLPHP. Sounds hard, but it becomes very routine.

The only time I don't end a combo this way is if I'm near a corner and I'm going to encounter pushback. In those situations I typically go for JK, JK, Air Fire if possible.

Learn it, and then listen to scrubs cry.
This is how you make Sindel a competitive character. Otherwise, she's just decent.

HAYRON

Noob
Maybe you should learn it this way.

Learn how to do each before moving to the next.

1. Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHP, JK, Air fire.

2. Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHPHP (or LPHP), JK, Air fire.

3. In a punisher situation: aaHP, Scream, Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHPHP (or LPHP), JK, Air fire.

4. In a punisher situation: aaHPHP, Scream, aaHP, Scream, Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHPHP (or LPHP), JK, Air fire.

By this point you should be able to manage the full advanced punisher from above with some practice.

HAYRON

Noob
No problem. It does help that Sindel is one of the characters I use a lot.
If you want to send me a FR on LIVE, I'll be glad to play some matches.
My username is my GT.

Maybe you should learn it this way.

Learn how to do each before moving to the next.

1. Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHP, JK, Air fire.

2. Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHPHP (or LPHP), JK, Air fire.

3. In a punisher situation: aaHP, Scream, Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHPHP (or LPHP), JK, Air fire.

4. In a punisher situation: aaHPHP, Scream, aaHP, Scream, Autocombo pop-up, walk-in, run burst, aaHPHP (or LPHP), JK, Air fire.

By this point you should be able to manage the full advanced punisher from above with some practice.
you should be able to get 3 screams easy

SANS POWER

Banned
I like doing the Human Smoke combo.. It's real fun to pull off. Just so everyone knows, I think those infinite combos are cheap as hell. There is no way to cancel that glitch and it sucks.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I like doing the Human Smoke combo.. It's real fun to pull off. Just so everyone knows, I think those infinite combos are cheap as hell. There is no way to cancel that glitch and it sucks.
Just so YOU know, you wont last long here with that outlook.

And what glitch are you taking about?

oBryant

Noob
lol inf cheap? in my own opinion, one cannot call something cheap if one cannot perform it. In ex: kungs inf. if you cant do it, dont call it cheap. and dont label things as glitches, WE ALL HATE THAT.

oBryant

Noob
i want someone to try this and actually land it

KABAL in corner

Deep JK, Jk FB, LP FB sweep. its possible but my pad sucks.