What's new

Fatal February '13 MK2 Tournament - COMPLETED

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Would anyone be against me seeding these tournaments going forward? I think we can all agree that we know who the top players are in this community based on performance. It would also ensure the top players don't play until later rounds.
you run the best tournaments, it's your call, we won't mind either way.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
@ STRYKIE "where Scorp can't really do anything to Liu or Sub can't do anything to Jax etc."

Your Jax clearly hasn't faced my Sub.
you have a great Sub, but the fact is Sub is low tier, and gets destroyed by high level Jax and Mileena.
Jax is one of my weaker fighters, but I'd love to do a set of Jax vs Sub with you if you want. add me and we can play soon.
I think that's a nightmare match for Subz...but I could always use some practice if you don't mind facing Jax.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Due to Arez' current status, I am removing him from the signup list. If he still wishes to participate in this tournament, he will need to re-post in this thread once his ban expires.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Getting more and more people in on this I see this is going to be fun. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Bump

@Mikemetroid, @mortal_jason, @you_lost_2a_girl, @Sub0's-Icy-Balls, @Konqrr, @Edfig81, @AstroZombieCBGB, @Antlason, @jamessmk, @Verstande

Tournament is one month away. Spread the word and lets see if we can get a full 16 man (or more) bracket. While I have your attention, a couple reminders to mention:
  • I'm sure we're well aware, but just in case: top tier (Liu, Mileena, Jax) are all banned. This includes using Shang Tsung to morph into top tier.
  • Contrary to past online tournies, this tournament WILL BE SEEDED. I will attempt to be as fair as possible in the seedings according to recent performance in both online and offline competition.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
How did I ever miss that the tournament had been moved up? Not a problem, but I hope the other guys noticed, I'll get the word out. AstroZombie hasn't been online in almost 2 months though...
I moved up the UMK3 tourney (and changed it over to XBL). I don't recall making any date/time changes to this one.

AstroZombieCBGB, Jason is right. You haven't been on this site in a long time. Please post in here and reconfirm your intent to be here for the tournament. If I do not hear back from you by the end of this week, I will take your name off the list.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I moved up the UMK3 tourney (and changed it over to XBL). I don't recall making any date/time changes to this one.

AstroZombieCBGB, Jason is right. You haven't been on this site in a long time. Please post in here and reconfirm your intent to be here for the tournament. If I do not hear back from you by the end of this week, I will take your name off the list.
I could have sworn it was Feb 23rd originally? Doesn't make a difference personally, Saturday nights are almost always good for me.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'll probably close the signups in another week in order to make the official brackets. Remember that this tournament will be seeded according to recent performance in online/offline events. New players to TYM or those whom I am unfamiliar with will be placed near the bottom by default.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I'll probably close the signups in another week in order to make the official brackets. Remember that this tournament will be seeded according to recent performance in online/offline events. New players to TYM or those whom I am unfamiliar with will be placed near the bottom by default.
Understood good sir. :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I might actually be able to participate in this. Going to double check my with schedule. I'm psyched.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk