What's new

Fatal February '13 MK2 Tournament - COMPLETED

I won't be able to make it, I will be attending a Skullgirls tournament that starts at the exact same time tomorrow. 4pst.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
MKillBill I just got home from work and found out my sister cannot play. She is on call at work, so you could put her on the reserves. If she is able to play she will, but can't commit. Sorry for the late notice.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Added joeblak1212 and put Jason's sister on the reserve list.

Brackets will come out tomorrow afternoon.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
What's the first?

MK9

Alright folks I'm out for the evening. I've closed off all signups, though if we get a request to enter from someone who desperately wants in, I may make an exception. See you all tomorrow!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Currently making up the brackets. Tournament is going to be seeded according to recent tourney performance. If you haven't played in a tournament in a while or if I don't know you very well, I will have to seed you near the bottom. Brackets will be posted at the start of the tourney once I know how many people have shown up.

*NOTE* Jason's sister is listed as a reserve, but I have tentatively kept her in the bracket in the lowest seed (13). Oddly enough it didn't affect her match placement as I originally had her as the #4 seed who would have faced #13 anyway. We'll hold off her match as long as possible, then move her to Losers bracket, etc...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
On my way home now. Please try to be in the chat a few minutes early. See you all soon!

You would be surprised at the types of sore losers you run across in offline play. It's never happened to me, but I've heard stories of someone who yanked his controller stick out of the game console right as they were about to lose and then walked away. The guy was immediately DQ'd and laughed out of the building.
Ha ha thats story is awesome. Wish I could join this but it seems tough with the whole chat room communication rule. Good Luck Fellas!