What's new

FAQ & KAMEO FIGHTERS - Discussion

Who do you think we'll be our Kameo fighers?

• Total voters

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I wanted to mention how I think its cool that none of the Kameos so far seem to be basic or boring. They all have at least some sort of niche uses. Sonya's godlike airborne conversion capabilities, her ability to sideswitch with leg grab. I was hearing Ring Blast was ass, but maybe its unexplored. Jax with his fucking insane reset capabilities. And Kano with his knives being able to create normally impossible grounded combos and Kano Ball being used like an insurance policy during pressure.

molambo

(X ౪ X )
Suddenly it has dawned on me that Goro so far seems to be the only Kameo without a retro design and that's kinda weird.
I am pretty sure boon mentioned that there will be extra story mode kameos and goro looks like one. He most likely is part of the story mode so they have to design his appearance around that but happens to help as a kameo .

Suddenly it has dawned on me that Goro so far seems to be the only Kameo without a retro design and that's kinda weird.
Kameos probably have at least 1 modern/new skin each. NRS likely wanted to sugest the feature through his appearance. Hopefully the portraits in Kameo select are the new costumes too.

i think the kameo meter should be right above the normal meter. it seems kinda time-consuming and distracting to have to check your resources in 2 different screen areas.
That was the same in Mortal Kombat XL though. Stamina was at the top by your Health, Super Metre was on the bottom.