What's new

Breakthrough - Predator EX-Scimitar Stab nerf

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
You just went full retard son. You are one dumb ass motherfucker
Couldn't come up with anything other than trying to insult me?
If anyone's dumb it's you for letting your primitive brain take over your sense of proper conversation.

Don't agree with how I feel towards something? Fine.
But being an internet warrior and throwing random insults, well I'm just going to assume you just ended or are still in the middle of puberty.

ExpiredCodes

The Yankees blew a 3-0 lead in the 2004 ALCS.
If anyone's dumb it's you for letting your primitive brain take over your sense of proper conversation.

But being an internet warrior and throwing random insults, well I'm just going to assume you just ended or are still in the middle of puberty.

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.

If I knew you in real life, I would insult you in real life, but I dont, so the internet is the only way to insult you. How else would I proprely show you what I feel about you

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
If I knew you in real life, I would insult you in real life, but I dont, so the internet is the only way to insult you. How else would I proprely show you what I feel about you
And the point of trying to insult me is?
The only reason I can think of is the need to feel better about yourself.
If these are just the "people skills" you possess then yeah, good luck :coffee:

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Predator has some very nice pokes on his D1, D4 and some slick zoning as well. I find him very annoying but that's mostly lack of experience though - as is the case with newly released characters. I just find it bothersome that he has such good pokes when you finally close in on him and then we're back to the zoning game.

Predator looks extremely cool but we're in no position to ask for buffs (or nerfs at this point). At the moment he has some normals that synergize well with his zoning - I think we should just be happy with that. D4 has an amazing range and a good frame. Sure his strings are a bit slow, but he seems like a zoning character - it would be stupid to give him Cassie Cage strings or some shit. He already has very good moves compared to some of the rushdown characters in the game. Predator is just fine as he is. Surely pro players will get punished on some of his shit, but he's absolutely wrecking them KOTH's online lol.

Death By Nines

Catharsis
I find this thread absolutely hilarious. Honestly.

Call me old-fashioned, but I really look at the current crop of fighting game players and shake my head in sheer disappointment. But it's not their fault really, NRS patching the game every other week leads to this sense of entitlement whenever they go up against something they can't handle. Instead of learning to deal with stuff and finding creative ways round it, they just attribute it to the fact that the character they're having trouble with is 'OP', and stick to this mindset. They know going on forums and making enough threads complaining will eventually result in that character getting 'normalized' (whatever the fuck that shit means).

Predator has been out for a grand total of six days. SIX DAYS. Fact is, you don't know anything about the matchup yet. It's hard to believe, I know, but trust me, you don't. All I see are knee-jerk reactions. The only variation I think has exploitable BS is Hunter, but given enough time I'm sure a counter will be figured out. He's a solid character all round, but I guess we're not allowed to have that in an NRS game. Some characters will be better than others, it's the way it has always been, the way it is, the way it will always be.

omooba

fear the moobs
I feel like you don't even use Pred and decided to come here talking nerfs (for yourself? Lol) after getting blown up by one.
first of all i don't want a nerf, 2nd of all i've been playing pred since he came out, lastly i've won most of my games against predator and if ur soooo confident, my psn is D0PR1NC3

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
To be honest, my main annoyance with Predator is the hunter traps.
Not because of their effect, but because their range/area is far larger than displayed on the screen (about twice the area covered I'd say)
Either increase the visuals or reduce the range to the actual visual effect.

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
Why dont you shut up about nerfing predator? I dont get people like you. Are you somehow damaged ? Just adapt. Kung lao mops the floor with ermac and other characters do too. Go complain there