What's new

Evo 2023 - All Stage General Chat

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
:eek:

All this talk about this guy that guy but the real question seems to be for 'who is the best'... ScorpionProcs or Nicolas?

Foxy my darkhorse though cheering for you play like that high level scumbag we know you can be

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Indeed, that final was a nerve wreck stuff .... damn, so exciting !

Congratulations to NinjaKilla, dude is always humble and top notch competitor, and he and SonicFox will be pure fire on MK 1 competitive scene !

Good send-off to MK11. That's my only takeaway. In spite of NRS's best attempts to do otherwise, they made a fantastic fighting game.

Time to binge Guilty Gear

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Amzing sets on almost all top 6... Brilliant. Stupid to not have the trailer.. If they wanted to drop one on main stage Sunday they should have preped 2 trailers

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Twins are on a while different level Regarding Foxy not playing the game competitively still managed to get passed most of the competition with Robo securing the 4th place (reminded me of his Deadshot performance lol). MIghty got on stage so I guess he will continue his path, and finally glad Ninja took back the US tittle. His adaption skills were insane.

Watching those Fujins dominating the entire space on the stage reminded me of Alien in the hands of Sonic vs TM in 2016. I wonder when does the history stops reaping itself.

I can imagine Boon with his goofy smile on his facing watching Fujin going in his head "Sh*t, I hope we get this right this time" lol

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
The big question I have is if there will be any MODERN CONTROLS in SF6... has anyone seen that on stream?
I've seen a few japanese players using it. I still haven't figured out why people are so bent out of shape about modern.

Jynks

Street Fighter 6 event is so boring. With 7K entries, most are just scrubs. I haven't seen so many perfects as the pros just mop up. I think I might bail on SF6 and watch some of the smaller events until it is the top of the pools and the better players are around.

I've seen a few japanese players using it. I still haven't figured out why people are so bent out of shape about modern.
the modern hate is almost a universally US thing. Capcom even said the original plan was to release modern as the only way to play.... but changed their minds. It is totally viable and is the future of street fighters.. in a few versions I think we will see less and less classic players.

Jynks

Pocket Bravery EVO Trailer.

Open Beta is August the 11th anyone can try (no key invites needed, everyone gets in)