What's new

Evo 2023 - All Stage General Chat

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Last edited:

Jynks

The big question I have is if there will be any MODERN CONTROLS in SF6... has anyone seen that on stream?

Jynks

KillerShinok with the low tier pick KOLLECTOR no one knows the match up for is mopping up! Doing crazy combos with the armour breaking move....

Jynks

Just saw my first Modern SF6 match.... completely owning. Still with 7K players there will be a lot of scrubs. Take at least a day to get out of Kombat Leauge level.

Scorpionprocs is unreal, my goodness. Absolutely unthrowable.
Bee lost that on throws... he was just muscle memory throwing all the time and most where teched... but many where just ducked into full combo. If he threw less, he might have done a lot better...

But lets just remeber how amazing some of his setups where in that game... just elite.

Jynks

made the mistake of looking at the twitch chat... man .. strem monsters are such toxic fucks.... just nothing but bitching, complaining, hating on the game they are watching and calling the players scrubs .... just pathetic.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
If you aren't watching Foxy Grandpa play while he's on stream then you aren't watching the right game

Jynks

man so many great matches are not getting on stream : (