What's new

Evo 2023 - All Stage General Chat

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Now that SF6 is getting to the higher brackets... seeing a LOT more Modern PLayers form Japan owning.. Lots of Chun Lee modern players. Time for eveyone to get on board to fuck off out of street fighter.. modern is not going anywhere and that is a good thing.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Holly shit.. that Deominican blanker dude might take the entire thing. NO ONE trained for Blanker and he is just roflstomping everyone... including Diago and Fujimura... lol...

randyth

Noob
Good event. I liked the quality and the magnitute of the show.
I didn't like seeing so many Fujin-action (it becomes boring to see the same character all the time, including in a mirrormatch double-resetted-final-grandfinale. Some diversity would have been welcome. Thank god Foxy Grandpa was featured in the top 6).

I would love to know how many characters were used in the top 8 for each year (all the way to MK9).

For example:

evo2020 top8: 12 characters overall.
evo2021 top8: 5 characters overall.
evo2022 top8: 6 characters overall.

And I would also love to see the amount of rounds each character was used.

For example

evo2020 top8:
Character X: 40 rounds,
Character Y: 37 rounds,
Character Z: 25 rounds
etc

This would indicate the level of balance per year of the game (more characters used in top 8 meaning more balanced). I'm guessing that MK9 featured more characters in the top8 and was therefor more balanced?

And this list would also indicate a tier-chartlist of characters each year (a character used more round in the top8 would indicate a higher efficiency/tier).

Btw. Tekkenmaster and SonicFox were dearly missed

Last edited: