What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Foxy and TM? I can't handle it. And this is what?? Top 64?

Cowboy and sonic, big d and gross, king and bee, TM and foxy.....

All in the first round after pools! Jesus!

Cashual

Did you not read the part where I said "I'm not saying you have been begging for buffs"
You still said nothing other than " I can't answer your question but I will not so subtly just say it worked for him because he's better than you and you should get gud scrub" while not at all addressing what I actually asked because clearly you have no idea either.

You don't need to use my post in this thread to tell people in that fred marvel thread they're retarded and unreasonable.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Flash's 50/50's are actually really hard to deal with. Difficult to punish too when he's all over you the entire game. It's also not easy to keep Flash out AND The Flash can do great damage and with trait I believe he has the highest dmg output in the game.

Cashual

Flash's 50/50's are actually really hard to deal with. Difficult to punish too when he's all over you the entire game. It's also not easy to keep Flash out AND The Flash can do great damage and with trait I believe he has the highest dmg output in the game.
He's the kind of character that sometimes looks broken as fuck, it's crazy!

I don't play him or know him too well, but he seems like one of those characters that would have a very polarizing MU chart.

But with his damage and mix and corner game, he's always in the fight in the right hands. And bee has the right set of hands.

You still said nothing other than " I can't answer your question but I will not so subtly just say it worked for him because he's better than you and you should get gud scrub" while not at all addressing what I actually asked because clearly you have no idea either.

You don't need to use my post in this thread to tell people in that fred marvel thread they're (soap bar in my mouth) and unreasonable.
Your absolutely right I can't answer your questions. My bad didn't know I had to handle with kid gloves. We're done here.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
He's the kind of character that sometimes looks broken as fuck, it's crazy!

I don't play him or know him too well, but he seems like one of those characters that would have a very polarizing MU chart.

But with his damage and mix and corner game, he's always in the fight in the right hands. And bee has the right set of hands.
I've only played against one, and that was against @Zyphox one of the best Flash's. I could not figure out the matchup and couldn't deal with the 50/50's. But it was a short set, I need more exp in the MU

Cashual

Yoooo!!!!!!!! What a great set man!

Damn good shit to TM that was a wild ass finish man.

The me roll, the stuffed puddle.....damn man.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
#Preach

Also, the Bladam saturation in this tournament thus far has been pretty ridiculous.
But Tekken Master still did just put on a clinic as far as clinics go. Damn.

Jesus the Deadshot broken bandwagon is still rolling among all the casual players. I thought the outrage against that character died after the first week.

Jesus the Deadshot broken bandwagon is still rolling among all the casual players. I thought the outrage against that character died after the first week.
deadshot is hype to me now!

on a side note, the evolution of the black adam / Aquaman situation tells me "NRS plz dont touch it". its great fun to see people develope other characters and win, way more than just watching NRS tier shifting.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I wish they would split up k&m with some color, together they bore me to death. Regardless these last bunch of matches been hype as hell.