What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Hello yeah gross!!! That was dirty. Dat boy goooood.

Can anyone tell me why Lanterns might reached so far there after bf3?

Is it just me or does it often not reach that far? It has a ton of reach after a traited up OCL, but I feel like in neutral it has half that range. Maybe the hitbox is irregular or strangely shaped? I know it's vertical reach is ass.

Hello yeah gross!!! That was dirty. Dat boy goooood.

Can anyone tell me why Lanterns might reached so far there after bf3?

Is it just me or does it often not reach that far? It has a ton of reach after a traited up OCL, but I feel like in neutral it has half that range. Maybe the hitbox is irregular or strangely shaped? I know it's vertical reach is ass.
He's just got a better knowledge of how it works. Instead of begging for buffs (I'm not saying you have but the GL forums are retarded right now) we should really be labbing it and digging deeper.

Cashual

He's just got a better knowledge of how it works. Instead of begging for buffs (I'm not saying you have but the GL forums are (soap bar in my mouth) right now) we should really be labbing it and digging deeper.
I'm not begging for anything, I'm an online casual that follows the competitive scene, buffs wouldn't help me anyway lol.

But basically, you have no idea how or why LM functions the way it does, but somehow still wanted to kind of be condescending and basically tell me to get gud even though you yourself don't get it....

Awesome, thanks for your insigh!

Now, anyone else know if LM perhaps functions differently in the wake of another special move while an opponent is juggled? It's just interesting to me that it seems it's range is half screenish horizontally in the neutral but after certain specials on a juggled opponent it appears to go past 3/4.

Maybe I'm just wrong, but I'd love to actually see hit and hurt boxes in practice mode in NRS games and then it'd be all good.

Cashual

Wow!!! Bee just freed King up right there, props to him man, blown away.

And king is no slouch, I'm pretty surprised.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Oh my god-FLASH is GROSS!!!!!
WOW

all i could think when King air tech during Flash's slow mode was ...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not begging for anything, I'm an online casual that follows the competitive scene, buffs wouldn't help me anyway lol.

But basically, you have no idea how or why LM functions the way it does, but somehow still wanted to kind of be condescending and basically tell me to get gud even though you yourself don't get it....

Awesome, thanks for your insigh!

Now, anyone else know if LM perhaps functions differently in the wake of another special move while an opponent is juggled? It's just interesting to me that it seems it's range is half screenish horizontally in the neutral but after certain specials on a juggled opponent it appears to go past 3/4.

Maybe I'm just wrong, but I'd love to actually see hit and hurt boxes in practice mode in NRS games and then it'd be all good.
Did you not read the part where I said "I'm not saying you have been begging for buffs"