What's new

EVO 2011 - MK9: The favorites!

Honestly I'm goin wit Konqrr because he plays kitana...but at the same someones gonna scream nerf if he runs thru the compettion..lol
1 Konqrr
2 Reo
3 Perfect Legend (the hometown hero)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This isn't a popularity contest...I say a new commer take it's home. All these guys are good though and will be tough to beAt.

Is reo even going to evo?

I say me! NW gonna take it home!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
About what konqrr said:

Yea in all seriousness if you guys think I paid $400 fOr flight,$ 240 for hotel, and am missing half of my wife 23rd bday,been studying game film from streams constantly, practiceing my ass of w Atl red and top tourney players for about month straight, ditched a day of my beach vacation this week to hook w catharsis for offline casuals JUST TO GO TO VEGAS w the mind set of playing to LOSE? HELL NO

I might not win but sure as hell have tried and will NOT be an easy out.

I underestimate NO ONE, not even a blind 11 year old, w 3 fingers, one arm, no eye brows and sneeZes snot constantly.

I look forward to all competition at Evo and casuals at anyone request as well - consider me unknown or under dog

Kwon

---->----
About what konqrr said:

Yea in all seriousness if you guys think I paid $400 fOr flight,$ 240 for hotel, and am missing half of my wife 23rd bday,been studying game film from streams constantly, practiceing my ass of w Atl red and top tourney players for about month straight, ditched a day of my beach vacation this week to hook w catharsis for offline casuals JUST TO GO TO VEGAS w the mind set of playing to LOSE? HELL NO

I underestimate NO ONE, not even a blind 11 year old, w 3 fingers, one arm, no eye brows and sneeZes snot constantly.

I look forward to all competition at Evo and casuals at anyone request as well - consider me unknown or under dog
You have the right mentality PigHut! :)

About what konqrr said:

Now that's some deep shit lol I applaud you bro cuz my wife will trip if I missed her b day lol good luck to you

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

@ pig of the hut

yo i like your attitude. i play mk and mvc competitively and just recently shocked everyone placing top 8 in mvc at a regional beating some sponsored players. people under estimated me and it cost them games. i wish you luck bro. ATL red is a complete monster he beat my ass at a regional in mk recently when i was new to the game. if you have been training with him i know you will be good because that dude is a force to be reckoned with. i wanna send you a F/R on xbox live maybe we can train sometime. ill be looking out for you on stream. who is your main???