What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Why is Honeybee 7th? Would put him at 5th. Solid track record and 3rd place at evo. Not saying mit and cowboy are bad by any means though.

SaltFace NS

Ultimate Mileena Exterminator
I always find it funny watching people getting butthurt about an opinionated list on opinionated rankings. If your unhappy with your ranking or you didn't make the cut shut up & do something about instead of crying. If people think I'm not that high who gives a hell.

I know for a fact though no one has the balls or the skill to do what I do as a Mileena loyalist in this game.

Fun fact. Besides CEO where I had a bad showing & Alucard at Combo Breaker NO ONE outside of SonicFox & YOMI has ever defeated me in tournament.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I always find it funny watching people getting butthurt about an opinionated list on opinionated rankings. If your unhappy with your ranking or you didn't make the cut shut up & do something about instead of crying. If people think I'm not that high who gives a hell.

I know for a fact though no one has the balls or the skill to do what I do as a Mileena loyalist in this game.

Fun fact. Besides CEO where I had a bad showing & Alucard at Combo Breaker NO ONE outside of SonicFox & YOMI has ever defeated me in tournament.
People wanna think less of you because of placements compared to those playing top tier. I go through the same. Somehow we are consistently penalized and our skill in question because we are loyal to our low tiers

I feel you completely

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main

You sure about that?i best you before.

Online:DOGE

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
@Dja_Homies we're no longer relevant... r.i.p. #NotLikeThis
I wouldn't worry about it. This list is a blatant popularity contest outside of the top 5. A lot of the placements make no sense. How you could place top 8 at one of the most stacked majors of the year and not be on this list but Hayatei who won a regional is in the mid 20s? It's a joke really.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
People wanna think less of you because of placements compared to those playing top tier. I go through the same. Somehow we are consistently penalized and our skill in question because we are loyal to our low tiers

I feel you completely
Wait are we forgetting the time that Saltface played Cassie? Maybe you can use that excuse, but he definitely can't.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Also, a special shout out to Ketchup. While we contacted him too late to get him on the panel this year, he's been providing feedback and insight behind the scenes on what needs improving, and we're going to get things in even better shape for 2016.
Good stuff, looking forward to seeing revisions.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer

You lost to @WhoIsYams in the team Tournament at SummerJam. It was still tournament and that still counts.

So you know...only Sonicfox, Yomi and Yams have beaten you in tourney.

:DOGE