What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
@FireBreather I don't think the Kombat Kup was taken into account for this list so it makes sense a few of EU was missed. I think Ketchup might have brought it up but the panel had already voted so there might have only my placement from VS5 to go off at least for me.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
@FireBreather I don't think the Kombat Kup was taken into account for this list so it makes sense a few of EU was missed. I think Ketchup might have brought it up but the panel had already voted so there might have only my placement from VS5 to go off at least for me.
Oh okay dude that explains

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
No insult to Kitana Prime, but can someone explain to me why he's so high?
None taken. My results

Top 16 @ CEO, SJ, TFC, SCR
33rd EVO

I know, not top 8 but do people realize how hard it is at actual MAJORS to place - massive props to the most consistent guys, definitely better than me. Some standout signature wins as well. PL @ SJ, Alucard @ CEO right after his 3rd place at CB and MIT at EVO. Definitely enough to be on this list.

I'm actually ok in the range that I'm placed, but I do think should be some players ahead of me and some behind.

Maybe I should hit regionals in an attempt to pad stats. I just think anyone analyzing has to weigh the tournaments on different scales. No disrespect, but lets say getting Top 8 @ First Attack? My local (btw which includes at least 4 players on this list) is harder than that.

Majors >>

Not to say there aren't great players attending every tourney, there are. It's just on a different scale.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
1-10 looks legit, although I would have put Honeybee just behind Forever King
Maybe, but honestly nobody deserves that number 5 spot except for MIT. Dude has went to like over 20 tournaments and only missed one top 8 being Combo Breaker. Super impressive. He basically never loses to anyone except for me Denzell and Sonic every single tournament. Idk why everyone always forgets about MIT

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Maybe, but honestly nobody deserves that number 5 spot except for MIT. Dude has went to like over 20 tournaments and only missed one top 8 being Combo Breaker. Super impressive. He basically never loses to anyone except for me Denzell and Sonic every single tournament. Idk why everyone always forgets about MIT
This is very true. Wouldn't argue against that

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
None taken. My results

Top 16 @ CEO, SJ, TFC, SCR
33rd EVO

I know, not top 8 but do people realize how hard it is at actual MAJORS to place - massive props to the most consistent guys, definitely better than me. Some standout signature wins as well. PL @ SJ, Alucard @ CEO right after his 3rd place at CB and MIT at EVO. Definitely enough to be on this list.

I'm actually ok in the range that I'm placed, but I do think should be some players ahead of me and some behind.

Maybe I should hit regionals in an attempt to pad stats. I just think anyone analyzing has to weigh the tournaments on different scales. No disrespect, but lets say getting Top 8 @ First Attack? My local (btw which includes at least 4 players on this list) is harder than that.

Majors >>

Not to say there aren't great players attending every tourney, there are. It's just on a different scale.
Play a different character!Kitana mid tier play hish qu ten pred pew pew

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Nah bro you just cant get that ft10 out of your mind can you?:DOGE

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
You mean I booted you off the panel when you showed me you had zero intention of voting fairly? Yep, that happened.

Love how you like to leave that part off.

Anyway, you made the list. Congrats to you.

Also congrats to you for trying to mess up this list to benefit your friends, and in the process getting booted off the panel. And yep, that was a pretty stupid/idiotic move, and I called you out for it.