What's new

EventHubs 2015 Top 50 Mortal Kombat X Players List (1-50)

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
I wouldn't worry about it. This list is a blatant popularity contest outside of the top 5. A lot of the placements make no sense. How you could place top 8 at one of the most stacked majors of the year and not be on this list but Hayatei who won a regional is in the mid 20s? It's a joke really.
Your salt for not being the "Best Canadian Player" is showing.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I just keep looking at these lists so I can see the well known players really names and giggle because I know them lol.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Says the Person in top 5 :DOGE Of course you would be okay with the list. Although it should be Burger King
I mean it makes sense for me to be in top 5 lol. Actually if I was number 5 it wouldn't make sense because the only possible people in the world that are able to be debatable in front of me are DJT Foxy and Sonic.

But talking about the list overall, it's pretty decent

ForeverKing

Every panel member should reveal their votes
Only because you asked so nicely

And because I wanna see the juice :)

A foxy grampa 100

Alucard 90

Big D 75

Biohazard 80

CD Jr 70

Coach Steve 75

DAB 85

Digit 80

Dizzy 85

Gross 85

Dragon 80

Footwurk 80

Gunshow 75

Hayatei 90

Honeybee 90

Jer 70

Jeremiah 65

Jupiter 85

Ketchup 90

Kitana Prime 75

Madzin 90

Maxter 80

Milky 80

Mr Aquaman 75

Mustard 80

Nikolass 85

Chris G 75

Perfect Legend 80

Pimpimjim 80

Pnut 75

Royale 70

Scar 90

Showtime 75

Shujinkydink 70

Sonicfox 100

Tom Brady 80

Whiteboi 70

Wonder Chef 75

Wound Cowboy 85

I think this thread shows a need we have on tym. I moderatley follow mkx and found out how little I really know about tournament results in mkx. We need a tab called "results" up at the top by "home" "forum" "events" etc.

This tab could then show the results for all our mkx tourneys. You could sort it by majors, regionals, locals, etc. it wouldnt be too hard if it were community ran and it would help the community see results quickly and easily.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I think this thread shows a need we have on tym. I moderatley follow mkx and found out how little I really know about tournament results in mkx. We need a tab called "results" up at the top by "home" "forum" "events" etc.

This tab could then show the results for all our mkx tourneys. You could sort it by majors, regionals, locals, etc. it wouldnt be too hard if it were community ran and it would help the community see results quickly and easily.
I like this idea so much that I'll quote it in the site discussion thread, I'd love to see this.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3

A foxy grampa 100

Alucard 90

Big D 75

Biohazard 80

CD Jr 70

Coach Steve 75

DAB 85

Digit 80

Dizzy 85

Gross 85

Dragon 80

Footwurk 80

Gunshow 75

Hayatei 90

Honeybee 90

Jer 70

Jeremiah 65

Jupiter 85

Ketchup 90

Kitana Prime 75

Madzin 90

Maxter 80

Milky 80

Mr Aquaman 75

Mustard 80

Nikolass 85

Chris G 75

Perfect Legend 80

Pimpimjim 80

Pnut 75

Royale 70

Scar 90

Showtime 75

Shujinkydink 70

Sonicfox 100

Tom Brady 80

Whiteboi 70

Wonder Chef 75

Wound Cowboy 85
Lol it must suck losing to someone so far beneath you in an "ultimate test of skill".

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions

Bloody spiffing idea old chap.

ForeverKing

Lol it must suck losing to someone so far beneath you in an "ultimate test of skill".
85 isn't bad, only 10 or less people in the world are probably higher than that. 85 is above average for sure.

A good example of somebody with 90 or higher is like MIT. He only missed one top 8, only missed one singular top 8! Being Combo Breaker. But he placed top 8 at MWC TCW ECT XBATTLES CEO EVO EGL SJ TFC and many more. That's a godlike resume. To go that many tournaments and only miss one top 8, you're a beast. That's the resume of somebody with a score of 90 or higher

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Top 10 actually looks pretty accurate
but the rest feels like it's missing a few EU players like Taco, Crathen, Sttorms and Undead Jim from the top of my head who have all being killing it at EU events over here

But I can also see that could be to a lack of awareness too

In anyway fun list its based on opinions so people shouldn't be getting caught up in it too much

Good job guys

Last edited:

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord

A foxy grampa 100

Alucard 90

Big D 75

Biohazard 80

CD Jr 70

Coach Steve 75

DAB 85

Digit 80

Dizzy 85

Gross 85

Dragon 80

Footwurk 80

Gunshow 75

Hayatei 90

Honeybee 90

Jer 70

Jeremiah 65

Jupiter 85

Ketchup 90

Kitana Prime 75

Madzin 90

Maxter 80

Milky 80

Mr Aquaman 75

Mustard 80

Nikolass 85

Chris G 75

Perfect Legend 80

Pimpimjim 80

Pnut 75

Royale 70

Scar 90

Showtime 75

Shujinkydink 70

Sonicfox 100

Tom Brady 80

Whiteboi 70

Wonder Chef 75

Wound Cowboy 85
You gave Hayatei 90 points? Sure he won Canada Cup but that's really high imo. Cowboy won EGL which was definitely more stacked and you only gave him 85 :/

ForeverKing

You gave Hayatei 90 points? Sure he won Canada Cup but that's really high imo. Cowboy won EGL which was definitely more stacked and you only gave him 85 :/
I mean just watching Canada Cup, he dominated everyone. Not only did he win, he basically 3-0'd everyone. That was like Franco at Rumble in Tundra, except even more dominating. I thought it was pretty impressive, but you're right maybe one tournament wasn't enough to go off of