What's new

Match Footage - Hish-Qu-Ten ESL SEASON 3 WEEK 5 - Destroyer Vs. cR Honeybee

Super solid play

Hey explain to me why predator players end combos now w big leg?

Very cool match to watch! I'd like to train w you
Definitely pig, I sent you a friend request! And I end combos with forward 4 for the hard knockdown, in the corner it usually allows me to have setups that blow up armor, and mid screen the hardknock down allows me to continue disc pressure or I can opt to zone you out!!
When we get some games ill show you preds best options after his cancel. After his nerf he doesnt have as many options as before, but its still enough to keep your opponent on there toes.

Man, Predator is such a fun character to watch and yours is very cool, I love your playstyle. It infuriates me how DVorah can just run straight through the zoning like at 3:45 in that video.

Very nice Predator. The one thing I'd watch is the double pokes, you completely lost your advantage a couple of times there, and it's not like you have an overhead that you are conditioning for or anything. This would seem to be a pretty difficult MU for Predator though and you played extremely well.
Thank you!, and i re winded that about 20 times trying to figure out if he just ducked super fast and continued running, like god like speed, but I was notified that devorah can actually low profile with her run KAPPA
And if I double poked its cause i conditioned you to expect low lazer after my poke.

Also is ending combos w 32 disc applicableill?
if your opponent isnt paying attention you could do 32 disc and do a back dash and come in with back 2 cause the disc at that point will force em to block and back 2 jails. But 32 disc can be poked out of cause of the cancel nerf :( IF they try to poke you out tho, you could just armor them. UNLESS its takeda, he can poke my armour and it doesnt even trade with him.

I like b31 PCC b31/21(2), f12 PCC f12/b31/21(2), 32 PCC b31/21(2) and 12 PCC b31/32/21(2). Also 21 PCC 21/b31 is also decent, but 21 is already 0 on block without the cancel and +2 with the cancel so I usually just stagger 2,1 into 2,1,2 personally and save the stamina . B22 PCC 21(2)/d4 xx low laser/disc is alright too at range. I try to avoid using 3,2 after most cancels cause you can get poked out of it so easily but it's alright to use here and there.
Combo notations are impossible to read with pred :l

12, 21, and 32 are the main ones I use. There around +5 or +6. Standing 4 cancel is great in the corner since it's +14. D4 cancel is negative but its good to bait people trying to armor through d4 laser. I think b31 and b311 cancel is around +2.
Destroy_Scvm add me on psn, I could use your pred knowledge! +14!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Poshib

The Artman
After a knockdown, JIP, st.4, PCC into 122 BF3 is a nice chunk of chip and great for closing out rounds. You even link 2 st.4s if your cancels are on point.

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Destroy_Scvm add me on psn, I could use your pred knowledge! +14!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??
They shaved a cpl frames off predator's cancels in the XL patch so I believe s4 is only +12 now, still good though when you can get it. His other main plus ones are 1,2 PCC which is +9, f12 PCC is +6, an 3,2 PCC is +8. Most of the rest float around the 0 on block to +2 range. Dvorah is like my least favorite mu with predator so props on squashing that bug @Destroy_Scvm

They shaved a cpl frames off predator's cancels in the XL patch so I believe s4 is only +12 now, still good though when you can get it. His other main plus ones are 1,2 PCC which is +9, f12 PCC is +6, an 3,2 PCC is +8. Most of the rest float around the 0 on block to +2 range. Dvorah is like my least favorite mu with predator so props on squashing that bug @Destroy_Scvm
Bruh this is going to come in handy, I didnt even know my cancel frame data, this is so good! THANK YOU! im taking hella notes to improve my pred!!

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
Bruh this is going to come in handy, I didnt even know my cancel frame data, this is so good! THANK YOU! im taking hella notes to improve my pred!!
Np dude, nice to see a bit of Predator around, the more the merrier. Also @Poshib I don't think you can link s4 PCC s4 anymore unless you're in the corner but you can jail f12 or 1,2,2 off s4 PCC

ESL season 3 week 5 was one hell of a journey with the predator!
Epic Sets as usual.
Be sure to subscribe and check out my other ESL fights. I got alot of skulls in my trophy room!
Its safe to say you got the best Predator out there now! amazing set, really hype to watch, wanna play the most anoying match ever? Pyro tanya vs HQT :D ?

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
This was sexy. If predators armor wasn't complete garbage i would have picked him up. I cant deal with getting knocked down in the corner and getting pressured to hell. Crispy cancels too. I like.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
4-plasmacancel is great, not only in the corner. This is also because it helps making use of preds 122-string that begins with a high.

Actually 122 is his best pressure string. Ending with an overhead, neutral on block. 12-ex lowplasma, 12-ex scimitar and 12-pcc are a 3-way-guess.

I think that the best combos after 12-ex plasma is: run, 3-lowplasma (mid), b22-scimitar. The best combo after 122-ex scimiar should be: njp, 4-scimitar.

F212 works similar, but it offers no real plasmacancels. However it offers a kinda safe 50/50. This might be his best string after having thrown a disc out. It is important to delay it long enough, but have it hit while the disc is still causing F2 to jail.

This was sexy. If predators armor wasn't complete garbage i would have picked him up. I cant deal with getting knocked down in the corner and getting pressured to hell. Crispy cancels too. I like.
Bruh i was counting on you to take out dragon, make my life easier :(
Thank you tho! Your kang is godlike.