What's new

Match Footage - Erron Black Erron Black video thread

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
^amazing how much easier the F/T vicious machup is when they are not NJP happy...

InFlames

dead
Some matches with me vs @usedcarsalesmang

Marksman Erron vs Impostor Shinnok

some things to add on what I do:
- 21122xxSwing Shot catches people trying to poke/start pressure afterwards
- 11 is +2 so my pressure revolves mostly around that string

wsj515

Here's a bunch of footage from me with the one and only MARKSMAN variation :) A couple of Online Matches and Tournament Footage. Enjoy!:

Me vs GGA Nikolass:

Me vs xSmokex:

Me vs REO:

Me vs EMPR Death:

Me vs Jessika:

Me vs Rickyraws:

And a funny bonus clip from me playing m2dave:

@Pakman
@InFlames
@SaJa
@wsj515
@K7L33THA

More coming soon :)
I notice you seldom tick throw off of a blocked 21122 and often opt for EXbf3 or gun cancel, normally only off a d1, any reason?

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
I notice you seldom tick throw off of a blocked 21122 and often opt for EXbf3 or gun cancel, normally only off a d1, any reason?
21122-tick throw is the easiest to get out of. A lot of the top players don't fall for that anymore. I try to only go for the faster ones like d1-tick throw or d3-tick throw. Also, you don't have the sand in this variation so there's no reason not to jump out unless you're in the corner. The corner is a whole different story.

Last edited:

SaJa

FH_FenriR
21122-tick throw is the easiest to get out of. A lot of the top players don't fall for that anymore. I try to only go for the faster ones like d1-tick throw or d3-tick throw. Also, you don't have the sand in this variation so there's no reason not to jump out unless you're in the corner. The corner is a whole different story.
Yeah I'm doing d3 command grab, 11 or 211.

The only string missing in your EB is 11b3 (and then specials) that we don't see often. It gives you a 50/50 with the 11 command grab. You should also abuse of that d3 command, it's free on block or on hit x)

You also should do your cancels for 21122 instead of going for f12 (easier and it jail I guess).

B12 is great too ! That char has so many option my men :D

Last edited:

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
My first time playing against a Jacqui. I'm using Marksman:

Due to exams, yesterday was my first time playing online & I'm probably a little behind on the meta so feel free to critique.

wsj515

My first time playing against a Jacqui. I'm using Marksman:

Due to exams, yesterday was my first time playing online & I'm probably a little behind on the meta so feel free to critique.
Great set, that Jacqui looked pretty good.

Not that it really matters since you made it work, did you consciously decide to not use as many GC's later in the set? Seemed like only the first match you used GC's then opted for 21122/11 pressure after that. Easy to say this as the viewer and not the player in the moment but I feel like you could have gotten a lot more mileage off f13 GC to open her up.