What's new

Match Footage - Erron Black Erron Black video thread

Redux

Ex Phase
Some matches against Tom Brady.
I noticed you like to walk backwards alot when there;s a good distance between you and the opponent, if that;s the case why don't you use gunslinger? It's really good at making the opponent struggle to get in when you do that and the damage when punishing with 21122 is good now as we all know.

Redux

Ex Phase
Some matches against Tom Brady.
I noticed you like to walk backwards alot when there;s a good distance between you and the opponent, if that;s the case why don't you use gunslinger? It's really good at making the opponent struggle to get in when you do that and the damage when punishing with 21122 is good now as we all know.

Noob
haha I was actually playing with gunslinger when he was using GM but then I switched over to outlaw. I should really start using gunslinger more often but whenever I do, I start missing the NJP and sand toss of outlaw.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Thread is so dead. :(

Ive just started playing Outlaw again for fun. Contrary to popular belief, Erron has mids, and people still get hit by F1. :DOGE

Now here is an actual set vs an annoying Piercing Mileena using Outlaw. This was so frustrating to play, idk why I stuck with it...

And bonus clip from a fun set vs my friend KidDigital. #ConversionBoyz