What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Erron Black General Discussion Thread

My friend downloaded the update so i asked him a few stuff and so far so good. First ex sg is +6 AND it has no pushback , so this really good he basically gets to keep his stuff while getting other stuff aswell , now as for dbf2 it is plus , but you can still poke through s2 , not f3 though appearntly it catches backdashes aswell , Still sad that s2 isnt guranteed but ill take it , sadly he still lacks a mid. So nothing about that :(.

My friend downloaded the update so i asked him a few stuff and so far so good. First ex sg is +6 AND it has no pushback , so this really good he basically gets to keep his stuff while getting other stuff aswell , now as for dbf2 it is plus , but you can still poke through s2 , not f3 though appearntly it catches backdashes aswell , Still sad that s2 isnt guranteed but ill take it , sadly he still lacks a mid. So nothing about that :(.
EX Sand Grenade STILL has the pushback, but it is +6.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
You can link coin as a true combo string with all strings except b12 and f23 now. Njp into coin and rr cancel combo seems loads easier now, used to be a tighter window.

Redux

Ex Phase
You can link coin as a true combo string with all strings except b12 and f23 now. Njp into coin and rr cancel combo seems loads easier now, used to be a tighter window.
so after the coin toss, run cancel standing 2 links ? is that what I'm understanding

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
so after the coin toss, run cancel standing 2 links ? is that what I'm understanding
If you njp, do coin shot, you can rr cancel into s2 or 21122 yes. Used to be super tight, but doable. Now it's loads easier. I used to drop it 50 percent of the time. It says it's -3 on block and plus 17 hit for coin in the moves list. Also says ex sand trap is plus 10. Regular sand trap is -2

Redux

Ex Phase
If you njp, do coin shot, you can rr cancel into s2 or 21122 yes. Used to be super tight, but doable. Now it's loads easier. I used to drop it 50 percent of the time. It says it's -3 on block and plus 17 hit for coin in the moves list. Also says ex sand trap is plus 10. Regular sand trap is -2
yeah that njp combo does pretty good damage, i'm glad

Redux

Ex Phase
could marksman continue a combo after gun canceling 2112? because now you can follow up with another 21122 after

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Pretty sure from testing meterless command grab is also +8 on hit now, seems NRS just forgot to update the frames on it.

It might be all Marksman needs honestly. Sucks that his mids ain't any faster but that's an Erron problem in general really.