What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Erron Black General Discussion Thread

After playing today for the first time in 2 months, dafuq did they do to Marksman lmao. Pretty much everything worthwhile confirms into 21122 after a GC. Even 11 and standing 2 which are pretty good OSes in the neutral. I'd definitely call Outlaw his worse variation now.

21122/B32/12/F3 are all neutral when GC'd. F2 seems -1 and F24 is +1. The GC/Rifle Swing pressure game can be used on all of these. We've got mids boyz.
4 gc is +2 iirc

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
After playing today for the first time in 2 months, dafuq did they do to Marksman lmao. Pretty much everything worthwhile confirms into 21122 after a GC. Even 11 and standing 2 which are pretty good OSes in the neutral. I'd definitely call Outlaw his worse variation now.

21122/B32/12/F3 are all neutral when GC'd. F2 seems -1 and F24 is +1. The GC/Rifle Swing pressure game can be used on all of these. We've got mids boyz.
Good to have you back

Noob
I wish NRS would have increased the hit advantage of F3 in the previous patch. Its like what? +1 on hit lol?

Imagine if they made it like +15 or something. It would become so good since you can then challenge it after ex-sand on block.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Fun fact: You can't do more than 5 SoS2's in one combo. After using 4 SoS2s the gravity on the 5th SoS2 gets extremely large.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
I used F1 to regulate ppl mashing down pokes AFTER they got hit. I'm hoping the slower startup doesn't ruin that and make Erron even more free to d1/d3/d4.

Noob
NRS didn't think through Erron's changes at all.

Seems like they just increased OH frames and removed armour to keep in line and called it a day for him.

No Outlaw sword fixes, no nothing....