What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac MKX...What do you want to see?

Antonio

Noob
lol guys do you really want an armor move for ermac? he will be invincible, we want a balanced game right? ;)

I just want to see Ermac on MKX if Sub Zero is more dark I cant imagine how will be Ermac

Error

DF2+R2
lol guys do you really want an armor move for ermac? he will be invincible, we want a balanced game right? ;)

I just want to see Ermac on MKX if Sub Zero is more dark I cant imagine how will be Ermac
As long as it's not a + frame 8 frame spirit charge, giving him armor wouldn't break him.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
-Telekinetic Lift-Same as MK 9 and UMK3, MK D etc juggle off of it.
TK Lift-Like MK 9, ex version smashes you twice against the ground then juggle for combos. This move has Armor.

All you had to say. I'd give armor to push more than lift though. Armored lift is kind of OP if you ask me.

VOR

Noob
Something with armor and a decent overhead would be nice. I'm sure he'll turn out great with his moveset and appearance. Oh, how bout a safe on block special so I can get a d1 with some pushback too? A decent "get off me" move.

I wanna see them have a Fatality were they lift the loser up into the air and then disperse into however many souls they're comprised of before just ripping the loser to shreds and leaving a fleshy skeleton behind. That would be rad.

I can't really think of anything else. I just hope they're in the game and have that sweet Scarecrow looking design.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Everything he does needs to invovle using his telekinesis...

telekinetic weapons
telekinetic finishers on his normals
telekinetic throw

oh and an alternate costume that isn't a dragon priest from skyrim.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Dragon Priest? lol haha ehh he kind of had that look before Skyrim came out, but I admit went more from "ninja to mysterious" looking over time.

As long as he has armor on one move, since mk 9 he had nothing. A fast overhead somewhere too would be nice as well.
Honestly I hope they don't do both, or possibly even either one. I enjoy ermac(and mk9 in general) because there's a lot of unique play amongst the cast. Unfortunately it wasn't perfectly balanced but I don't think the solution is just "give everyone the same options". I"m perfectly fine with ermac having issues due to not having armor, and as for overheads, everyone wants it because it'll give him better mixups, but I think there's better ways to do that. I'd much rather they give him a command throw, better unblockable/better way to set it up, more powerful blockstrings, or something else to better force mixup when he's up close. At the very least if the meter burn throw thing is universal, he might have easy setups for his charge unblockable games(if that's still a thing. Sub doesn't seem to have one from what i've seen?).

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Honestly I hope they don't do both, or possibly even either one. I enjoy ermac(and mk9 in general) because there's a lot of unique play amongst the cast. Unfortunately it wasn't perfectly balanced but I don't think the solution is just "give everyone the same options". I"m perfectly fine with ermac having issues due to not having armor, and as for overheads, everyone wants it because it'll give him better mixups, but I think there's better ways to do that. I'd much rather they give him a command throw, better unblockable/better way to set it up, more powerful blockstrings, or something else to better force mixup when he's up close. At the very least if the meter burn throw thing is universal, he might have easy setups for his charge unblockable games(if that's still a thing. Sub doesn't seem to have one from what i've seen?).
You'd be probably the only Ermac fan to say this then lol(as far as not wanting him to have armor I mean). Just about every Ermac player who took him seriously at least be it online or offline wanted Ermac to have an armored move and a decent/fast overhead, his Up+4 was practically useless. He wasn't bad in MK 9, just nerfed to hell but still a good mid tier regardless. That's the key reason why most Ermac players wanted a good overhead for good mix ups, he's already not exactly that great up close being more of a zoning character so perhaps MK X he'll have a rushdown style as well as a zoning style. UMK3 for example, you could totally rushdown with him. Not even because of the run element, but because of a two hit launcher. He hasn't really had a chain like that since then, for a couple of MK games. Ehh, not sure about the command throw. I wouldn't mind if he had one but usually grapplers or rushdown guys tend to get moves like that, Ermac is more of a zoning character with his telekinetic abilities and all so not sure that would be suitable for him. If you checked out one of my styles I had created a floating hado energy ball move for him that would work similar to Reptile's forceball and allow him to put pressure on you and mix ups while it's moving towards you. I doubt they'll give him a move like that, but hey you never know. From what Tom said in his topic, the meter burn throw is universal to everyone(but that could change who knows?)

I would expect a more useful Hover with more options, maybe with a divekick, an unblockable slam(like MK9), a projectile. Also one of his variations to have telekinesis on many of his normals to increase range.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
As long as he is in MKX, I will be happy. Ermac players are beggers, therefore we shouldnt try to choose what we should have

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
As long as he is in MKX, I will be happy. Ermac players are beggers, therefore we shouldnt try to choose what we should have
I'm sorry but is a 1 frame recovery for TKP really that much to ask....I think not.

On another note, I love the ideas coming in for Ermac. I do agree that you don't want a character that has all options in the gameg (ahem Cyrax)
But I think 1 armored move, a Levitation move that can be used more and a better overhead are reasonable requests.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
1. Keep him looking as sexy as ever.
2. A rushdown version, defensive version, and a counter offensive/defensive version.
3. 6 skins = reaper skin, MK9 default skin, MK9 hooded skin, and three new badass sexy skins.
4. No more spinning in a ball if his teleport is blocked.
5. Three fast start-up types of projectiles; low, mid, and diagonal air projectiles.
7. A great story chapter about him and his past.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I just hope he makes it in MKX. I m gonna be really pissed if he doesnt. Ermac is my favorite MK character.

Him to be one of Kenshi's variations.
No.

I like the telekinetic portions on his normals in MK9, whoever thought of that in NRS deserves a drink, because that was very badass.

His variations should most likely be weapons, ninja, and telekinesis.

The telekinesis variation would probably be most like MK9 Ermac, I haven't seen enough of the game to know if combo starters have armor in MKX, or just enhanced knockdown specials have armor for his telekinesis, so we'll have to wait and see for that. Not expressly his zoning moves, I think NRS has the foresight to not give armor to zoning moves.

It'd be cool to see him use telekinetic weapons, I could see them taking influences from Ares, Green Lantern, and Sinestro in that department which would also look very cool.

To be honest, I haven't really seen Ermac be like a ninja, so I just assume ninja focused form has better frames on his normals.

Basically, I half-expect/half-hope that being a character loyalist also means you can choose your favorite characters in terms of lore and looks, without being pigeon-holed into a particular playstyle.
Thats actually a good idea.

Reactions: gdf

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
I'm sorry but is a 1 frame recovery for TKP really that much to ask....I think not.

On another note, I love the ideas coming in for Ermac. I do agree that you don't want a character that has all options in the gameg (ahem Cyrax)
But I think 1 armored move, a Levitation move that can be used more and a better overhead are reasonable requests.
Naturally I would like all of these things, but him simply being in the game is enough for me. I could make a full page of things I would want for Ermac, but the simple fact is that I am a simple man with one simple request.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Naturally I would like all of these things, but him simply being in the game is enough for me. I could make a full page of things I would want for Ermac, but the simple fact is that I am a simple man with one simple request.
If he isnt in the game, I'm gonna be so pissed. But again, I don't see any reason for him not to be in the game. Especially since the roster is gonna be huge