What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang [EO BETA] Liu Kang DF has no changes? Idk about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
current version go test the takeda thing backdash avoids f21 then back jump avoids the 3 , not all characters can do that but takeda recovers fast from backdash .

in beta with changes he can probably just slow back walk out of it :p
Ok what I'm trying to say is if you can jail in the current version, you wouldn't be able to do this or backdash, you'd just get hit. I haven't been able to test in the beta of you jail f213 consistently, but i know for a sure 100% fact that no where on screen can you do anything except block or get hit by f213 fbrc into f213 in any version of the game that has ever existed except the beta (only because i haven't been able to test properly). So I'm really confused as to what your saying, either your messing up your timing or flat out wrong about your statement good sir.

kaseyk

Noob
no the fbrc didnt feel different when liu got first put in beta .

no wasnt messing up timing go right now record perfect f213-fbrc-f213 there is a gap to armor or back dash .

edit : my bad guys takeda gets double backdash not backdash back jump . guess its been awhile since i tested it .

Last edited:

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Ok what I'm trying to say is if you can jail in the current version, you wouldn't be able to do this or backdash, you'd just get hit. I haven't been able to test in the beta of you jail f213 consistently, but i know for a sure 100% fact that no where on screen can you do anything except block or get hit by f213 fbrc into f213 in any version of the game that has ever existed except the beta (only because i haven't been able to test properly). So I'm really confused as to what your saying, either your messing up your timing or flat out wrong about your statement good sir.
You can still jail but that advantage on it is lower. Around +10/11 now from +14 i believe. Meh people with on point execution arent affected by it lol. We good bruh

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
How the hell FBRC true block string is an infinite if you can do FBRC only twice with F213 and MB FK is +1 and I might not have a meter to do it now.

Why people call Liu Kang's pressure an infinite even after this nerf info is beyond me.
Because they are mindless prats
because everytime liu kang catches me I still have to respect f213xxFBRC twice and the liu kang player can just use that to do whatever he wants, so it doesn't that seem much of a nerf, that's all. chill out.
Then that's not an infinite, stop being a prat

They are almost as bad as the quans who are unhappy ex rune doesn't jail into 50/50s anymore
"Unhappy" is putting it pretty gently at this stage lol
Are you blind? Actually read the thread, most liu mains are fine with the nerfs. Cassie and lao community are actually acting like the quan mains right now though.
Yep, and true to form, Quan Chi community turns it up an extra notch to secure their position as the worst of the shitters

im not really happy with the nerfs. If i could sum up the mk community, id say how theres a couple good mk characters that stand out then people bitch about them being too strong so they nerf them and kill them off and when the next good characters (dont forget these characters were not that good compared to the other characters who got nerfed) show up, they get nerfed because people bitch about them being too strong. Literally just repeating a cycle over and over. Kang isnt dead but he could be better. Fuck NRS :)
You understand that everytime the outliers get brought up or down, the game gets more balanced? Sure, different characters often end up being on top, but thats irrelevant from an unbiased perspective, the gap between power levels of characters is much closer so its an improvement to the game. You are right, Kang could be better if they had left him untouched - but the point of these changes isn't to make him better, it's to make him weaker because thats what the game needs to get better. These changes might feel bad because you want your character to be strong, but from the perspective of the overall game they are an excellent change, same applies to Lao/Cassie/Quan mains as well.

kaseyk

Noob
I can't thoroughly test fbrc to be 100% sure if we lost any frames ( it doesn't feel like we did ) and no one can because there is no practice mode . I did get to play a raiden who backdashed 213fbrc-f213 he got hit with 2nd hit of 213 so it would seem its the same as old version .

Meter build is hurt alot by fkmb not building meter .
chip dmg is nerfed so that hurts liu alot .

fkmb only +1 so in alot of mu turn is no longer liu's with out bar .

I had that same raiden neutral duck third hit of f213 in the corner and full punish me . Hoping it was just a fluke online hiccup . I was in dualist and did f213-exfb- f213 without running in .

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
Doing a F213 FB cancel feels like playing the fucking piano. Despite not being able to easily build meter on block anymore I assume he can still use his B12 to break armor.

Ex FBRC going to be a thing I'm betting money on this.

Frenzy

Noob
I know that the changes aren't final, but how good(or bad) do you all think dragons fire will be if these changes stay?

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
why just why
For example, if you want to f*ck with the opponent's brain after bicycle kick MB go for b12 ex fbrc into pressure, I'm pretty sure b12 ex fbrc is about +5 or +6 or if you read the opponent's gonna armor and they block a f44 then you can do ex fbrc to jail.A lot of cancels that don't jail can jail with ex fbrc, but it's not soemthing you should use all the time though.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
For example, if you want to f*ck with the opponent's brain after bicycle kick MB go for b12 ex fbrc into pressure, I'm pretty sure b12 ex fbrc is about +5 or +6 or if you read the opponent's gonna armor and they block a f44 then you can do ex fbrc to jail.A lot of cancels that don't jail can jail with ex fbrc, but it's not soemthing you should use all the time though.
B1,2 into EX FBRC is +4
F4,4 into EX FBRC is +12

These two EX cancels are very tricky :p

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
The change in the F2,1,3 will affect other things:

Flame Fist

- F2,1,3 into Shaolin Flame into Windmill punch will not jail anymore;
- F2,1,3 into Shaolin-Ferno will not be +7 anymore. Now It will be around +5

It is a nerf, but it will not destroy Flame Fist. :)

Dualist

- F2,1,3 into Metamorphosis will not be +5 anymore. Now it will be around +3;
- F2,1,3 into Yin and Yang will not be -6 anymore. Now it will be around -8;
- F2,1,3 into Orb will not be -11 anymore. Now it will be around -13

Rest in Peace Dualist :(
Thank you I was scrolling for a while waiting for something to come up with roughly how many plus frames i'd lose on Shaolin-Ferno cancel.
I can still B1 after it then. *Wipes sweat from forehead*

Status
Not open for further replies.