What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang [EO BETA] Liu Kang DF has no changes? Idk about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaseyk

Noob
The "infinite"was on kenshi erron takeda and i think jason. Nobody else, liu is a cancel character, he will jail just like dvorah and a list. With mb fk being reduced and a few characters getting better pokes, the fly kick doesnt guarantee free pressure like before. Stop calling a jailing string an infinite please lol. Lius easy loops from f213 is what caused the uproar and nrs knows it and is correcting it. Chill lol
f213-fbrc-f213 didnt jail f213-fbrc-f12 does jail but then the jailing is done . takeda could backdash and then back jump and then punish a perfect f213-fbrc-f213 mid screen but noone ever did it in tourny so people somehow think hes getting infinite , and kang under takeda pressure is more fucked then the reverse imo .

sure it is tough to deal with in the corner for alot of characters but ill happily take being cornered by kang than alot of characters .

i dont like the nerfs :(

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
b never said he was broken, hes nothing close to broken in the current build of the game when you put people like Tanya or Kung lao into play. Did you not forget he only has one mix up which is a low so all you would have to do is block low and youd be safe?
and did you not forget that KL only "mixup" (wich i belive you only consider 50/50s as mixups, pretty dumb), is an OH so all you have to do is block High and you'd be safe?

even tho, it doesnt work like that.... you know.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
f213-fbrc-f213 didnt jail f213-fbrc-f12 does jail but then the jailing is done . takeda could backdash and then back jump and then punish a perfect f213-fbrc-f213 mid screen but noone ever did it in tourny so people somehow think hes getting infinite , and kang under takeda pressure is more fucked then the reverse imo .

sure it is tough to deal with in the corner for alot of characters but ill happily take being cornered by kang than alot of characters .

i dont like the nerfs :(
?? What version of the game are you talking about here?

They screwed over dualist, but since it's a beta. Nothing is really staple into the next patch. They need to nerf the cancel of the fireball and not f213 itself. Or Nerf DRAGONS FIRE by itself and not the other two characters

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
They screwed over dualist, but since it's a beta. Nothing is really staple into the next patch. They need to nerf the cancel of the fireball and not f213 itself. Or Nerf DRAGONS FIRE by itself and not the other two characters
It seems like both NRS and those who cries for nerfs forgot that this game has 3 variations per character, not one. I do want to play and win with Dualist, but with another F213 nerf he might get lots of 7-3 matchups. That's bullshit.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
And by the way, Liu Kang's nerfs would be fair only if other characters bs will be nerfed as well. But of course people won't cry about Quan Chi's vortex as loud as about Liu Kang's FBRC, even though the first thing is much more stupid. Guess blocking is ridiculous and free way to the damage and requires not so much execution. But no, only Liu Kang's FBRC is broken, he won all MKX majors for free and has absolutely no problem with the entire roster. True story.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
Are you blind? Actually read the thread, most liu mains are fine with the nerfs. Cassie and lao community are actually acting like the quan mains right now though.
I'm fine with nerfs of MB FK and meter building, but not F213. Nerfs that don't consider how it affects other variations are bad. Now it's either give Dualist 1 frame recovery on DD1 so that all plus frames were like before all the patches on release day or bring back old F213 pre-patched days exclusively for Dualist. It is not new that variations have exclusive kombo strings.

Or how about buffing Dualist further? No pushback on EX solar flame for guaranteed jailing in any place at the arena. Allowing Dualist charge buff to level 3 if he stopped on level 1 or 2. Allow him to cancel kombos into special that stops red orbs if you threw a red orb and it is still on scree.

Healing Run Cancel jailing maybe, lol?

gam224

The world's least hype player
Are you blind? Actually read the thread, most liu mains are fine with the nerfs. Cassie and lao community are actually acting like the quan mains right now though.
Every person on the thread was saying sorcerer is dead because you can rune trap into massive chip any more

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
im not really happy with the nerfs. If i could sum up the mk community, id say how theres a couple good mk characters that stand out then people bitch about them being too strong so they nerf them and kill them off and when the next good characters (dont forget these characters were not that good compared to the other characters who got nerfed) show up, they get nerfed because people bitch about them being too strong. Literally just repeating a cycle over and over. Kang isnt dead but he could be better. Fuck NRS :)

gam224

The world's least hype player
Lol you misunderstood me. I was going after the quan community

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Played a few competent Hellfire Scorpions today, he now has everything, godlike pressure, good AAs, bnbs that lead into 40% restand combos, fast pokes, fast air to air moves,good footsies, guaranteed chip damage, builds meter fast, can low profile certain moves and can break armor. Oh boy oh boy, dis gon b gud. :D

Last edited:

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
Played a few competent Hellfire Scorpions today, he now has everything, godlike pressure, good AAs, bnbs that lead into 40% restand combos, fast pokes, fast air to air moves, guaranteed chip damage, builds meter fast, can low profile certain moves. Oh boy oh boy, dis gon b gud. :D
dont be too trigger happy, you know this community is gonna kill him in a couple weeks

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
I'm fine with this change, if this applies to Kobu, A-list and and Hellfire, then this is going to be super awesome! :D
If not, you should know that this isn't something that was needed at all.Dragon's fire will be hurt by this but the other varaitions according to you and other people just don't exist.:coffee:
Dragon's fire will still be fine after these nerfs imo.But the other variations....Ummm....No.
Edit: Tbh I'm pretty fine with these nerfs.No problem for me.

Except for the NERF galore to the other variations (F213 NERF)

Last edited:

kaseyk

Noob
?? What version of the game are you talking about here?
current version go test the takeda thing backdash avoids f21 then back jump avoids the 3 , not all characters can do that but takeda recovers fast from backdash .

in beta with changes he can probably just slow back walk out of it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.