What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang [EO BETA] Liu Kang DF has no changes? Idk about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
This is a good Change, it won't really change how i personally play liu kang so I'm grateful they didn't completely wreck his cancels. the only change i hate in general is how easy it is to tech throws now. This effects how i use kang and i personally think that if it stays the way it is in the beta now that we need to remove the option select armor on block completely, it only seems fair now imo. For those that don't know what I'm referring to, I'm talking about holding block and simultaneously buffering armor to block if your jailed, and armor if there is a gap.
Isn't it a risk?

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
I never got an answer, idc about his nerfs, a tone down is never bad. But if you're all salty about f213 jailing how do u guys deal with dvorah f112 jailing or cages s4 114 f3 333 b34 all jailing? What is this big never ending issue with liu? They nerfed his f213 his fly kick and meterbuild. Dont be scrubby guys. Those are some real changes to him. And most of you use characters with 7f pokes so his biggest problem never was an issue for u. This site man lol. Its not that serious. If u lost to him pre nerf, you'd probably lose to him now.

omooba

fear the moobs
Well cage can counter zone and zone himself which gets him in

Scorpion counter zones . I don't see a problem here
I just think it hurts their meter building unnecessarily. Cage and scorpion in particular. Like comparing them to a zoning characters. Not saying they're as bad as quan or it was a huge nerf I just think it's unnecessary. Like was their meter that big a problem

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just think it hurts their meter building unnecessarily. Cage and scorpion in particular. Like comparing them to a zoning characters. Not saying they're as bad as quan or it was a huge nerf I just think it's unnecessary. Like was their meter that big a problem
Up close yes

I Agree to disagree

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
The change in the F2,1,3 will affect other things:

Flame Fist

- F2,1,3 into Shaolin Flame into Windmill punch will not jail anymore;
- F2,1,3 into Shaolin-Ferno will not be +7 anymore. Now It will be around +5

It is a nerf, but it will not destroy Flame Fist. :)

Dualist

- F2,1,3 into Metamorphosis will not be +5 anymore. Now it will be around +3;
- F2,1,3 into Yin and Yang will not be -6 anymore. Now it will be around -8;
- F2,1,3 into Orb will not be -11 anymore. Now it will be around -13

Rest in Peace Dualist :(

The change in the F2,1,3 will affect other things:

Flame Fist

- F2,1,3 into Shaolin Flame into Windmill punch will not jail anymore;
- F2,1,3 into Shaolin-Ferno will not be +7 anymore. Now It will be around +5

It is a nerf, but it will not destroy Flame Fist. :)

Dualist

- F2,1,3 into Metamorphosis will not be +5 anymore. Now it will be around +3;
- F2,1,3 into Yin and Yang will not be -6 anymore. Now it will be around -8;
- F2,1,3 into Orb will not be -11 anymore. Now it will be around -13

Rest in Peace Dualist :(
Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.