What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang [EO BETA] Liu Kang DF has no changes? Idk about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yea so we all know about ex bicycle being reduced on block

I have an assignment today for every single Liu Kang main who has posted in various threads "DF is the same"

There's too many of you spreading misinformation

Go do f214 (whatever that string is) FB xx repeat 3x while looking at your meter

GGS Kang forums

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Yea so we all know about ex bicycle being reduced on block

I have an assignment today for every single Liu Kang main who has posted in various threads "DF is the same"

There's too many of you spreading misinformation

Go do f214 (whatever that string is) FB xx repeat 3x while looking at your meter

GGS Kang forums
Oh he doesn't build Meter ???

If so that's clever

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
It would have been smart only if they did not nerfed F213 plus frames AGAIN. The first time was enough. They are trying to kill DF so hard that they forget about other two variations that people want to play and completely destroy those two on the way. Duh...

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
It would have been smart only if they did not nerfed F213 plus frames AGAIN. The first time was enough. They are trying to kill DF so hard that they forget about other two variations that people want to play and completely destroy those two on the way. Duh...
This is so sad since imo dualist and ff are the most fun variations to play

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Does DF no longer jail?

IrishMantis

You sure they nerfed his frames?
I heard he still jails.

I'm confident Tanya will get the same treatment which makes sense

Geoffmeister

PS4/EU Ermac main
Tanya doesn't jail though, but I can see it happen, if anything, maybe reduce her meter building by 50%?
We know anything about Hellfire Scorpions (I read 21 fbc 21 fbc jails but I'm not sure)?

IrishMantis

I'm fine with this change, if this applies to Kobu, A-list and and Hellfire, then this is going to be super awesome! :D
I think Hellfire should be left as his is not guaranteed IMO

I know the same argument can made about Kobu but she's a different issue altogether

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Going to work. Ill check when I'm home. He technically can still do what he wants after f213 as it still jails, but iirc he still builds meter on block, just reduced. I could be wrong but ill test if nobody else can by the time i get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.