What's new

ELeague GROUP A Injustice 2: TA Dragon & Circa Forever King advance to the playoffs

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
@KingKhrystopher

Bring it on in here dude. You want to officially apologize for your garbage post claiming forever king was wasting his time at tournaments ?

One of the worst posts I've ever seen and the blowup is so real.

Edit: here's the post.

KingKhrystopher I hope Forever King gets eliminated lol. How is it that you literally pick some of the easiest and most powerful characters in every NRS game and still rarely pull in a W? This is just pathetic to see him ckme to tournaments at this point.
And of course he's obviously better than me at the game, but come the hell on
Deadshot AND Batman and you STILL lost? Hang up the gloves man lmao.

I know this is petty and most people don't care, but to see this guy who is an absolute nobody who hasn't probably spent a penny out of pocket to travel for this game make a post like that and then when people say how out of line he was his reply is "Lol. K" and then to see a guy like king who has worked so hard to get where he's at double eliminate the best player in the world....well it just feels straight up good.

Let's see if he's actually a decent person and can just swing by and say, "you know what I was wrong and it was a dumb post" or if he will double down with some "lol, he used batman and sonic doesn't even play injustice anymore" nonsense.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Someone right now find that idiot poster from a few weeks ago who was saying that king was wasting his time showing up at tournaments.

@Tweedy you remember? That idiot talking shit on king for even showing up to tournaments when he doesn't win anything?
@KingKhrystopher

For the record King won 0 winning match ups today. All the matches he won were vs 5-5s or Red hood who beats Batman 6-4. King played his ass off and deserves so much props.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
From KingKhrystopher: “I hope Forever King gets eliminated lol. How is it that you literally pick some of the easiest and most powerful characters in every NRS game and still rarely pull in a W? This is just pathetic to see him ckme to tournaments at this point.
And of course he's obviously better than me at the game, but come the hell on
Deadshot AND Batman and you STILL lost? Hang up the gloves man lmao.”

This reach was longer than the last hour of work

Throw the whole @KingKhrystopher away

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous

Tweedy

Noob
Kingkhrystoper was basically shaming players so idk why he wasn't banned.

It's cool that he's eating his words now tho.