What's new

ELeague GROUP A Injustice 2: TA Dragon & Circa Forever King advance to the playoffs

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
eleague.jpg
The night we've been waiting for and the night the players have been preparing for... is here! The prestigious ELeague tournament with 16 (8 in this group A, group B plays 11/3) of the World's Best Injustice 2 players! The match log and the order the matches were players are as follows below!

groupa.png

(updated w/ the full match results below!)
Echo Fox Sonic Fox (Captain Cold/Red Hood) vs Circa Forever King (Batman)
1-3

Heey Ge0rge (Blue Beetle) vs BC HoneyBee (Flash)
0-3

DR Gross (Aquaman) vs NubCakes (Batman)
3-1

TA Dragon (Black Adam) vs Bambooka (Superman)
3-0

LOSERS ROUND

Echo Fox Sonic Fox (Red Hood/Deadshot) vs HeeyGe0rge (Joker)
3-2

NubCakes (Batman) vs Bambooka (Superman)
3-0

WINNERS ROUND

Circa Forever King (Batman) vs BC HoneyBee (Flash)
3-2

DR Gross (Green Lantern) vs TA Dragon (Black Adam)
0-3

THIS REST IS ON TBS TONIGHT @ 10PM EST!

tbsinj.jpg

Circa Forever King (Batman) vs TA Dragon (Black Adam)
1-3

BC HoneyBee (Flash) vs NubCakes (Batman)
1-3

DR Gross (Black Adam/Green Lantern) vs Echo Fox Sonic Fox (Red Hood)
1-3

Echo Fox Sonic Fox (Captain Cold) vs NubCakes (Batman)
3-2

Circa Forever King (Batman) vs Echo Fox Sonic Fox (Captain Cold/Red Hood)
3-1
SONIC FOX ELIMINATED BY FOREVER KING!!!

TA Dragon & Circa Forever King
move on to the finals!

1.TA Dragon (Black Adam) Goes to finals in Winners
2. Circa ForeverKing (Batman) Goes to finals in
Losers
3. FOX SonicFox (Red Hood/Captain Cold/Deadshot)
4. NubCakes (Batman)
5. DR Gross (Green Lantern/Aquaman/Black Adam)
5. BC HoneyBee (The Flash)
7. HeeyGe0rge (Blue Beetle, Joker)
7. Bambooka (Superman)

Stay Tuned: Group B next Friday, 11/3!
(see image below)
https://go.twitch.tv/eleaguetv

injtbs.jpeg

tbssch.png

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I mean, he does have a cute smile tho ;) Props, but it ain't over yet. THIS just got hella interesting super fast!

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Definitely forgot Honeybee is here too. Fuck man now I want him to win. Dammit lol

Rooting for both til one of them falls lol

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sonic isn't out till he's out. Sonic turns into a monster when he gets in losers.
Oh i know! Which is why im still confident he will take this all the way. He will brush them blue furry ears, take a deep breath, and ready to murder the whole damn competition. My money is da furry babY!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
So....is sonic fox just not playing injustice anymore? I mean props to forever king and hey George but is sonic just playing MvCI right now? I've never seen fox look so beatable.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
OH MY SWEET GURKENS!!! I just got home with my damn Lyft driver kept trying to talk to me while watching the action. AND OOOOOOOOH BABY my heart is POUNDING! Sonic BARELY made that set against HeyGeorge 3-2

WOOOOO LAWD! Got me sweating like a hooker in church right now. I CAAAANT! Good shit @SonicFox5000

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
These matchups are NUTS! I was literally SCREEEEAMING and probably pissed off he neighbors. Dont givAfuck cuz this is HYYYYYYYYYPE! This is what Injustice 2 needed! WOOOOOOO!

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
It's kind of sad to see fox put an nrs game on the back burner especially when there is so much on the line. Never seen him so rusty. Still props to king. Awesome play

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Sonic gave two games to the joker? Am I reading this write? Wish I could watch!
Its true...its true....The reads were AMAZING! The crazy cross ups were insane, it even had Sonic shook for him to pick Deadshot for the final match of the set. Of course he murdered him after that, but still!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's kind of sad to see fox put an nrs game on the back burner especially when there is so much on the line. Never seen him so rusty. Still props to king. Awesome play
He definitely deserves it after 3+ years straight of winning 90% of our tournaments. Everyone's gotta take a break sometime, come back refreshed.

I think this is a good thing and it'll give him some room to stretch out and avoid burning out.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Is the "TBS" show going to be streamed as well? How can we watch it?

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
So can anyone tell me if there's anything going on now?

Or is there a break in the action until 10pm est on tbs?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
ALso if there is a way to watch TBS on the internet.. like is there a link for the rest of the show, it is not in the top of the trhead.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Is the "TBS" show going to be streamed as well? How can we watch it?
In other esports ELEAGUE streams on Twitch as well, but without the commentary/broadcast team.

Not sure what the plan is tonight, but I figure at least something should be on Twitch as well.