What's new

ELeague GROUP A Injustice 2: TA Dragon & Circa Forever King advance to the playoffs

snort

Noob
Someone right now find that idiot poster from a few weeks ago who was saying that king was wasting his time showing up at tournaments.

@Tweedy you remember? That idiot talking shit on king for even showing up to tournaments when he doesn't win anything?
There was some other guy around here saying players like King (and others) were wasting there time and money going to tournys too, heard it on some twitch stream.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Dose anyone know an archive where we can watch the TBS broadcast that was not on twitch?

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Grats King!!!!

Good time to be an NRS player/fan - Injustice looked REALLY good tonight.

King is an Injustice fav of mine, has been for a long time. He was amazing in MKX of course, but for me, his Batman is a defining thing and I LOVE watching him play. He's also one of the hardest working guys I know of in our scene for the number of tournaments he seems to be at. I mean, maybe someone can slap me with numbers and I'm way off, cause I dont have hard data, but *every* damn tournament I see, King is there, doing work and he deserves this IMO.

Personally, I like when he teabags, cause I dont think it's meant as a slight to the other player. I think its meant to hype himself and the audience up. Its not a "fuck you", but a "HELL YEAH"

Personally, I like when he teabags, cause I dont think it's meant as a slight to the other player. I think its meant to hype himself and the audience up. Its not a "fuck you", but a "HELL YEAH"
I'm usually not a fan of tea bagging because more often than not it's just kicking a guy while he's down and it's usually done when there's no chance of a comeback. Seeing King teabag while he was DOWN 2 games to 1 vs Honeybee who has 3-0ed him twice.

You gotta admire the chutzpah there.

I'm usually not a fan of tea bagging because more often than not it's just kicking a guy while he's down and it's usually done when there's no chance of a comeback. Seeing King teabag while he was DOWN 2 games to 1 vs Honeybee who has 3-0ed him twice.

You gotta admire the chutzpah there.
and that shy little teabag vs fox that almost cost him the game

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I thought the commentary was great, although Zhi's lack of knowledge and too-cool-for-school attitude don't make a great combination. Change one part or the other, I know he's a funny guy buy c'mon.

I don't know who Lewis is and why people have a problem with him (I didn't see LCQ, did he screw that up or something?) but I thought he did a good job at his post, seemed enthusiastic and comfortable in the camera eye. KP, Rip, Tasty Steve, Sajam and David all were great as usual. You can tell how hard Josh is into the scene now and it's fun to watch.

Poor George looked so scared in that interview, I can't wait to see him travel more often, those jitters really showed in the closing moments of every round. He's scary good when he's on his game!

Matches were great, every time I think I'm over this game I get pulled back in. Hellboy coming, ELEAGUE and a patch soon after? Let's do this.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
@STORMS Group B is a completely separate group of players. The top 2 from last night advanced straight to the Championship which happens afterwards.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Can we blow up @Jynks as well? The accusation of Bambooka cheating his way into Eleague was disregarded by him and the evidence amounted to “nothing.” What happened again? Superman only and went 0-6? Oh okay then

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Lmao. I need a new tag after being exposed so badly. I'm thinking ShunnedForLife or ImAFilthyCasual would work just fine.

As for what I said, yeah, I take it back and apologize personally to King. He won fair and square, and it's over with. I just personally hate Batman to the nth degree, and it was moreso my salt speaking than anything else because I just remembered all of the times I had to deal with such Tom Foolery. Of course I don't think Forever King sucks, he's proven himself a great player and takes Batman play to a new level. Oh well. My mistake. I'll hold that L then. And all of the future L's I'm gonna have to hold, since I'm certain I'm Thread Enemy No. 1 right now.

I think FreeToBatman is a nice tag too.

In all seriousness, gg Forever King, I apologize for being a filthy hater and you've my respect. Time to make an alt now.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Holly Crap first set of the show and Sonic is already out! Huge kudos to Forever King on this one!

HoneyBee's comeback over Heey George was insane AF! HB was in deep-blue-sea trouble but he got out of the water and went on to take it 3-0! Props man!

I can't believe George took Sonic to the limit like that! If he didn't miss the Supermove at the 3rd game this whole set could've been a lot different. Huge kudos to George!

Forever King Vs. Honey Bee was SICK! FK with the 3-0 comeback AND the AMAZING read that he got while the Speed Force as active, that was a huge shocker!

Nubcakes' spacing and timing was excellent against HoneyBee, taking out the 2nd place at EVO, and giving Sonic ANOTHER really close set, DAMN that was good!

And then Sonic got eliminated by FK after losing a SECOND TIME to him! And that HYPER CLUTCH finish on the second game... I don't know what to say.

Huge kudos to both Dragon and Forever King advancing to the Playoffs!

It's kind of sad to see fox put an nrs game on the back burner especially when there is so much on the line. Never seen him so rusty. Still props to king. Awesome play
He's not putting anything on the back burner, people have just stepped up! Not Sonic's fault at all.

Last edited: