What's new

ELeague GROUP A Injustice 2: TA Dragon & Circa Forever King advance to the playoffs

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
There was some other guy around here saying players like King (and others) were wasting there time and money going to tournys too, heard it on some twitch stream.
I
Lmao. I need a new tag after being exposed so badly. I'm thinking ShunnedForLife or ImAFilthyCasual would work just fine.

As for what I said, yeah, I take it back and apologize personally to King. He won fair and square, and it's over with. I just personally hate Batman to the nth degree, and it was moreso my salt speaking than anything else because I just remembered all of the times I had to deal with such Tom Foolery. Of course I don't think Forever King sucks, he's proven himself a great player and takes Batman play to a new level. Oh well. My mistake. I'll hold that L then. And all of the future L's I'm gonna have to hold, since I'm certain I'm Thread Enemy No. 1 right now.

I think FreeToBatman is a nice tag too.

In all seriousness, gg Forever King, I apologize for being a filthy hater and you've my respect. Time to make an alt now.
Props dude for owning it and just apologizing. Takes a big person to just say I was wrong, especially online where it's so easy to ignore it and just start over with a new name.

Gained respect for you for whatever it's worth.

9_Lives

Noob
Feel like king has been covered well enough, so I want to give props to dragon. Just like in mkx, when they nerfed his "crutch" character, he continues to dominate shutting up what few haters are left. Not enough people acknowledge that imo, so it's cool to see him doing well still.