What's new

Ed Boon Hints at "Low-Tiers" Getting Buffed + New Injustice Skins!

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
Superman will always be overpowered in this game solely due to his trait giving him armor-breaking capability. Nerfing f23 will make fighting him a little easier, but if you play as Lex, Doomsday, Bane or Grundy you will still be on the losing side because you're gameplay-integral armor is nullified.
I agree on grundy and bane and lex but what they need to do is fix his mb air laser and fix the heat zap wich has instant recovery thats just bs

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
Can't wait to see what they give Lobo. I hope his patch notes look just like the ones Paul got in Street Fighter x Tekken and cut the bullshit.

Personally, I hope Bane doesn't get too many buffs, hopefully they actually payed attention to the Bane users that all agree he isn't low tier. He could do with a little bit of love though for sure. But I have a terrible feeling they listened to the "wrong" people, without sounding disrespectful of course.
I want cyborg to get a buff or more

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
I've so wet in anticipation for the possible Lex and Joker buffs!

He better not get anything stupid like last time.

Hopefully they made WW more even between stances, her sword stance needs some help.

I'd love for them to buff to the point where her Sword stance is as good as her lasso stance and I can play using only the Sword and Shield if I felt like it, and be successful most of my matches.

I have a feeling that on half of the characters they're gonna tweak, it'll turn out great, and on the other half, they'll drop the ball really fucking badly.
Lets not hope that let them buff everyone in a fair way

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
If Scorpion doesn't get his old J3 and his old damage back, i'll rip Ed Boon's eyebrows, Hec's and Paulo's beard off.

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
Scorpion is stupid in this game anyway and why the old j3 what was broken as fuck hitting everything near it scorp doesnt belong in injustice in my opinion

itskrd-eppostar

LordKILLERFROST
Scorpion is stupid in this game anyway and why the old j3 what was broken as fuck hitting everything near it scorp doesnt belong in injustice in my opinion

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
My $5 says he does. Kratos and Freddy didn't belong in MK, but that was still fun. Just have fun with the game and stop being a snob about it.

Deathstrokes J3 is just as bad, yet didn't get patched...there is no justice!

Dont sit here and say bane isnt low tier when no one proves otherwise at tournaments, when i went to evo saying i was gonna whip him out, people began to laugh, no one takes bane serious, and it shows. If he was that good hella more people would be playing him, i think his venom debuff pretty much evens his would be brokeness out. So i welcome his buff...and cant wait to unleash hell come patch day.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Dont sit here and say bane isnt low tier when no one proves otherwise at tournaments, when i went to evo saying i was gonna whip him out, people began to laugh, no one takes bane serious, and it shows. If he was that good hella more people would be playing him, i think his venom debuff pretty much evens his would be brokeness out. So i welcome his buff...and cant wait to unleash hell come patch day.
I saw that Bane live at Evo. You did it justice.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I play WW and am a Batman fan, but they truly do not need more skins, same with Supes.
The characters with only 2 skins and ALL DLC characters need skins.
If NRS is "buffing" "low-tier" characters to "balance" the game, then balance the skin ratio as well.
We're paying money for DLC, they should at LEAST have 2 skins like the rest of the cast.
Trivial, I know.

Other than the obligatory "I eagerly await Lobo's buffs" comment, I'll reserve judgment until the patch notes are released.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I play WW and am a Batman fan, but they truly do not need more skins, same with Supes.
The characters with only 2 skins and ALL DLC characters need skins.
If NRS is "buffing" "low-tier" characters to "balance" the game, then balance the skin ratio as well.
We're paying money for DLC, they should at LEAST have 2 skins like the rest of the cast.
Trivial, I know.

Other than the obligatory "I eagerly await Lobo's buffs" comment, I'll reserve judgment until the patch notes are released.
I am annoyed I have paid for characters that do not have extra portraits, logos and tags and stuff. I know thats trivial too but ehy are they not in?

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Cant wait to see what they do with Doomsday. Hope they dont hear the wrong people and nerf him, cause the character actually NEEDS some buffs. Buffing Lobo will make my day x100.