What's new

Ed Boon: "Big MK11 News Coming Soon"

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Usually when Ed Boon has said someone was confirmed at random like this, it means they aren't. He's done so with Reptile and Nightwolf in the past as well.

So it seems more like Rain is indeed NOT going to be in MK11, taking that into account. However, I'm still going to wait for the official word on it, whether it is "This is the final roster" and Rain not being in it, or an actual shown Rain confirmation.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Y'all really think this means he's not in? I mean, Nightwolf and Reptile are one thing, but Rain? A character people have been quite vocal about wanting? Do we really think Ed would troll like that and risk the backlash?

I can see him teasing now and Rain either being revealed for the Kombat Kast this week, a surprise character in the beta next week, or him teasing for him to the unlockable in the game.

I remember when he teased Nightwolf (Who's rumored to be in the Kombat Pack) but didn't his "Reptile Konfirmed" tweet end up being Baraka? I wouldn't necessarily compare those tbh. Cause it was literally a reptile....that Baraka ate.

And the Nightwolf tease was just him saying "Crying Wolf" wasn't it? I feel like these are two different things. One's a tease, one's him blatantly posting gifs of Rain.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Showing Rain like that pretty much means he's out, at least for now lol sad

Perhaps people will finally realize that the man on the Konquer card is Kotal.

Ceroder

Noob
I hope Rain is not in the game just to shit on those Rain fan accounts on Twitter.

I want those Twitter spammers to get even more mad. Mileena and Rain fans are the worst.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Showing Rain like that pretty much means he's out, at least for now lol sad

Perhaps people will finally realize that the man on the Konquer card is Kotal.
How does it mean that? Based on what? So every character Boon shows on his Twitter is not in the game? Stop spouting nonsense. Rain could or could not be in the game, we don't know at this point.

Last edited:

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Rain can sit this game out, I suppose. I'm sure he'll be in MK12 though. I'd be surprised if they didn't have him in that one.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
I think this is classic boon reverse trolling

He's on the menu art, Rains in

Can't wait for him to be in, and people go back and look at all their posts saying that he wont be in or he's young kotal lool

Last edited:

Kratilim

Noob
Can't wait for him to be in, and people go back and look at all their posts saying that he wont be in or he's young kotal lool
Or... the game comes out, he's Not in... and you'll be the one who was delusional and anfry about it. There's no way of knowing if he's on the base roster. But... the main leak says he's out, and I've always had the feeling that boon never liked rain. Still, for all you fans, i hope you get him. :)

Reactions: Zev

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I can't relate tbh. But, Skarlet fans were the same when she got revealed.
Literally every character loyalist is this way. I'm holding back long drawn out posts of Smoke. Dying inside here you've no idea.

But for real I think rain could be in, I think this is Ed boons way of konfirming. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Ed trolled any character that wasn't in with the # Their Name.
It literally says #RainKonfirmed. If I remember correctly he said the same with Johnny and Others who are actually in.
I have bad memory and really don't wanna hunt through his feed of billions of tweets.
If I remember correctly he did a #RainKomfirmed in 2015 for MK11 when MKX was doing DLC

I know when he did the Reptile one it was actually a Chameleon and not Reptile and he didn't # konfirmed.

Just my thoughts wondering if any of you have a screenshot of him #"X"CharacterKonfirmed
A character for MK11 that was deconfirmed?

Reactions: Zev

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Literally every character loyalist is this way. I'm holding back long drawn out posts of Smoke. Dying inside here you've no idea.

But for real I think rain could be in, I think this is Ed boons way of konfirming. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Ed trolled any character that wasn't in with the # Their Name.
It literally says #RainKonfirmed. If I remember correctly he said the same with Johnny and Others who are actually in.
I have bad memory and really don't wanna hunt through his feed of billions of tweets.
If I remember correctly he did a #RainKomfirmed in 2015 for MK11 when MKX was doing DLC

I know when he did the Reptile one it was actually a Chameleon and not Reptile and he didn't # konfirmed.

Just my thoughts wondering if any of you have a screenshot of him #"X"CharacterKonfirmed
A character for MK11 that was deconfirmed?
He's said #ReptileKonfirmed and #NightwolfKonfirmed, both presumably not in the game. He's also said #Don'tSayJaxKonfirmed and #KitanaNotKonfirmedOrDenied, both presumably in the game. Those are the only ones I remember.

Anyways, his tweets mean nothing and you're all crazy ;)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
He's said #ReptileKonfirmed and #NightwolfKonfirmed, both presumably not in the game. He's also said #Don'tSayJaxKonfirmed and #KitanaNotKonfirmedOrDenied, both presumably in the game. Those are the only ones I remember.

Anyways, his tweets mean nothing and you're all crazy ;)
Do you have a screenshot of it? I can't seem to find it anywhere on his Twitter page.