What's new

EchoFox Sonic Fox Wins (Captain Cold) Injustice 2 @ Summer Jam XI!

DeftMonk

Noob
OMG he did it again with COLD! Community exposed omg.

*watches matches*

- got vaporized in winners, lost with cold
- played red hood to win
- got desintegrated in gf, quickly switch to deadshot to win

So using red hood and deadshot counts as doing it with cold.

He only used cold to his 2-3 even matchups and barely won, then quickly switched to god tiers to actually win.

Cold community exposed? More like bullshiting clueless people exposed.

Yes, it's you. You are clueless. Please evolve past amoeba level brain cells before sustaining stupid shit.

OMG DID IT WITH COLD OMGGGGG OOOMGGG
Let me break down this post

A. M.D. thinks red hood is god tier.
B. This post probably will get 2 things accomplished (just like all of his posts)
1.You make no legitimate points about holes in CC's gameplan/defense and why he needs help in certain mus. Instead just crying like a whiny bitch about how you are scientifically from birth better than everyone on this forum (which is obviously not true as some people can win with captain cold).
2. When someone from NRS sees your posts they think "Well does CC really need help or does the char just attract fuckin loonies? who knows... Juggs is well spoken, lets buff supergirl some more."

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Let me break down this post

A. M.D. thinks red hood is god tier.
B. This post probably will get 2 things accomplished (just like all of his posts)
1.You make no legitimate points about holes in CC's gameplan/defense and why he needs help in certain mus. Instead just crying like a whiny bitch about how you are scientifically from birth better than everyone on this forum (which is obviously not true as some people can win with captain cold).
2. When someone from NRS sees your posts they think "Well does CC really need help or does the char just attract fuckin loonies? who knows... Juggs is well spoken, lets buff supergirl some more."
1. Everyone can win with CC. His 3 5-5 matchups. Doh.

2. There was no comparison with me or my skills in that post.

3. The legitimate points were made countless times in the cold forums, where people who actually think before posting crap like " Cccommunityexpozzdd omg " exist.

4. To the kind of gorilla-level posts above that caused my initial post I answer in the same manner.

5. CC needs help.

P.s. : HHEE DIDDIT WITHHH COOOLDDDDD OMGG

Lokheit

Noob
SMH, Poison Ivy can't even do well in the match ups where she's supposed to excel... but yeah change the D2 from 20 to 16 frames and call it a day. Most overrated zoning in the game (almost no damage from drills, 100% ignored by more than half of the cast, trait easily removed or contested).

Captain Cold had His 5 seconds of fame into the spotlight.. now SonicFox will pick real top tiers for the remaining time this game has left to live... about 5 months....:p:p:p, with the rare troll pick to scrubs:DOGE

*watches matches*

- played red hood to win

He only used cold to his 2-3 even matchups and barely won, then quickly switched to god tiers to actually win.

Yes, it's you. You are clueless. Please evolve past amoeba level brain cells before sustaining stupid shit.

Tbf no one does shit with only 1 character in this game so take your viability pill and chill

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Sonic fox instantly makes any character look God tier, all I saw there was extremely solid play, amazing reads, impeccable reactions and good matchups. Congrats Sonic
Sonic fox is a fantastic player, but he ain't fucking magic. CC had the potential, and he took the time and effort to learn it instead of whining for easy mode. A decent CC community would be thrilled, but of course it the TYM community, so it's all excuses or silence. I'm embarrassed for you.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

*watches matches*

- played red hood to win

You're a doctor of what, exactly?

Last edited:

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I love watching Fox's cold. He's better than I thought he was for sure. I'll probably pick him back up for a few MUs.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Characters are balanced around their potential in the hands of only the most capable of individuals at the highest level of play. So everyone should probably just ignore the trashcans in this thread who are nowhere near that level but think their opinions about Cold still actually somehow matter.

methademic

UPR Methademic
I like how these scrubs act like the top 8 they watched from home are the only matches that took place the entire tournament :DOGE

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
1. Everyone can win with CC. His 3 5-5 matchups. Doh.

2. There was no comparison with me or my skills in that post.

3. The legitimate points were made countless times in the cold forums, where people who actually think before posting crap like " Cccommunityexpozzdd omg " exist.

4. To the kind of gorilla-level posts above that caused my initial post I answer in the same manner.

5. CC needs help.

P.s. : HHEE DIDDIT WITHHH COOOLDDDDD OMGG
Lmfao @ "his 3 5-5 match-ups"

Just stop. He wins those match-ups pretty convinsingly, he pretty much beats the whole rushdown/mid range group.

DeftMonk

Noob
Gotta love the random subtle props. Regardless of the sincerity, I appreciate it.

:cool:
just saying bro, a certain type of person will do their community nothing but bad and therefor are a detriment to the char they represent acting in such a way. Certain chars seem to magnetize these people as I havent seen 1 cold player pop up in here and say "ya hes pretty good in certain circumstances...maybe I should lab some more... Grats sonic!"

I am pretty ashamed one of these fools just started repping joker. You guys ever see that chappelle show episode where the black embassy or wtfever its called trades wutang to the asians and grabs Eminem from thje white people for briant gumble? I wish tym was like that and we could trade his ass off to the CC team for someone with half a brain.

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Do people even have the cold MU figured out enough? Even Semij pulled out a new trick with his jump in to MBF3 the second time he faced Cold in the tourney.

Does anyone believe Cold can't win any fights? Even sonic fox had to switch characters.

Why is TYM so thirsty for blowups?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Cold MU?

you mean punishing d1-wall on block (-18 with no pushback since the patch) with a backdash?

I could win tourneys as well if people punished my -18s with backdashes.

But no worries, cold viable as fuk, -18 is like +3 when you play cold.

DOOO ITT WITHH CCCOOLLDD

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Complaining about the title of the thread = apparently the ONLY people who don't expect to see who won the super bowl 5 mins after the Super Bowl ends on espn.com

Unreal
What is "unreal" is that we go though this EVERY SINGLE TIME and it is so easy to fix.. just do not put the results in the title and everyone is happy? Why upset so many people on the site when the solution is just so trivially easy to achieve.

Also, just for the record... the super bowl is like a single game, something like summer jam is over 15hours of footage, even more if you watch multiple game... takes a LOT longer for someone to watch.

Still, @STORMS should really take a stand on this.. it just baffles me how this is an issue when regardless of peoples opinions, it DOSE upset a % of the site users and it dosn't have to... all you need to do is not post the winners in the results and suddenly this goes away and we do not need to have 5 pages of off topic in EVERY thread.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
What is "unreal" is that we go though this EVERY SINGLE TIME and it is so easy to fix.. just do not put the results in the title and everyone is happy? Why upset so many people on the site when the solution is just so trivially easy to achieve.

Also, just for the record... the super bowl is like a single game, something like summer jam is over 15hours of footage, even more if you watch multiple game... takes a LOT longer for someone to watch.

Still, @STORMS should really take a stand on this.. it just baffles me how this is an issue when regardless of peoples opinions, it DOSE upset a % of the site users and it dosn't have to... all you need to do is not post the winners in the results and suddenly this goes away and we do not need to have 5 pages of off topic in EVERY thread.
How about you don't come here again after a tournament until you've caught up? My example makes sense

This is the #1 site for all that is nrs fighting game news and guess what the news is? Sonic fox won SJ, Bio won VSF and HTH has their top8