What's new

EchoFox Sonic Fox Wins (Captain Cold) Injustice 2 @ Summer Jam XI!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
152 entrants were at the Injustice 2 tournament at Summer Jam XI! Featuring the best competition, including the EVO Champion Dragon, who was eliminated by Noble Iluusions. Other entrants include NetherRealm monster, SonicFox and his Echo Fox partners Scar and Theo, plus GRR, Semiij and more! See the full bracket and end result linked below!

vs3.png

Noble Semiij (Catwoman, Poison Ivy) vs EchoFox SonicFox (Captain Cold, Deadshot)
1-3
SONIC RESETS
1-3

SONIC FOX DOES IT AGAIN, AND WITH...

capt.png

Injustice 2 Bracket
here

Congratulations to EchoFox Sonic Fox for winning Injustice 2 at Summer Jam XI 2017!​

Slymind

Noob
Congratulations everyone involved, and also the folks at the European tournament.

I also wonder why i don't see Cold's buff topics poping out on first page anymore.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Congrats to SonicFox!

Also congrats to Scar for making top 8 finally and with the new and improved Supergirl!

Man why does everyone in twitch chat call this spam? All I see is good defense, great whiff punishes and patience. Why do these people even watch injustice if they just complain the whole time they watch.

Whatever...congrats to fox and semijj! Those were exciting matches
Ignore the twitch chat. It's worse than YouTube comments. Seriously, do not read the chat. It's one of the most toxic outlets on the internet.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I never thought I'd see the day where I'm actively rooting for Sonic Fox to win but his latest cast of characters is pretty hype, especially with Theo being the hands-down most boring player of all time to watch and Catwoman being pure cancer too. Illusions' Green Arrow was def the MVP though.

D. R.

Noob
Sonic fox instantly makes any character look God tier, all I saw there was extremely solid play, amazing reads, impeccable reactions and good matchups. Congrats Sonic
Still waiting for Sonic (or hell, anyone) to show the Swamp Thing community the way in high level competitive play since NRS thought he didn't need buffs outside of his trait and thus is viable...

Don't worry, it ain't happening.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
OMG he did it again with COLD! Community exposed omg.

*watches matches*

- got vaporized in winners, lost with cold
- played red hood to win
- got desintegrated in gf, quickly switch to deadshot to win

So using red hood and deadshot counts as doing it with cold.

He only used cold to his 2-3 even matchups and barely won, then quickly switched to god tiers to actually win.

Cold community exposed? More like bullshiting clueless people exposed.

Yes, it's you. You are clueless. Please evolve past amoeba level brain cells before sustaining stupid shit.

OMG DID IT WITH COLD OMGGGGG OOOMGGG

OMG he did it again with COLD! Community exposed omg.

*watches matches*

- got vaporized in winners, lost with cold
- played red hood to win
- got desintegrated in gf, quickly switch to deadshot to win

So using red hood and deadshot counts as doing it with cold.

He only used cold to his 2-3 even matchups and barely won, then quickly switched to god tiers to actually win.

Cold community exposed? More like bullshiting clueless people exposed.

Yes, it's you. You are clueless. Please evolve past amoeba level brain cells before sustaining stupid shit.

OMG DID IT WITH COLD OMGGGGG OOOMGGG
lol he just switched 2 Games to Deadshot in GF.

He played Captain Cold for more matches than Semiij played Catwoman in GF (maybe Catwoman needs help cause she looked pretty helpless vs Captain Cold).

He pretty much showed that Captain Cold is perfectly viable - he even won the match vs Ivy.

Of course he is a amazing player but still can only use the tools a character has.

But yeah Captain Cold needs help cause he has a few losing matchups (like every other character has).