What's new

Echo Fox Sonic Fox Wins VGA's Esports Player of the Year

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
You don't have to be a Trump supporter to be far-right, my guy. Ben Shapiro is absolutely far-right by any normal metric from left to right. He may not be alt-right, but he is extremely conservative by any normal standard.

I told you I'm not interested in arguing about immigration any further because you are arguing in bad faith. Obviously TPS status is designated as 'temporary', yes -- but what Trump has done here is highly improper and irregular. He stated he did not want black or latino immigrants in the country and then immediately weaponized a revocation of TPS status in an attempt to deport 300,000+ black and latino resident aliens.

That said, the "you" in "you openly say you want..." was referring to Trump -- that was unclear on my part, my apologies. I didn't mean you as in you personally, there. I just went back to edit that phrasing, for clarity. My point is that Trump's decision was clearly racially motivated, by his own words -- which is why the federal court halted his executive action as unconstitutional.

You are the one who brought up Nazis! I never called you a Nazi. You said my argument is like calling everyone a Nazi, and I'm saying that your argument -- that nobody is complicit in the despicable acts of rulers they vote for -- is the argument Nazis used to defend themselves after the Holocaust. "I voted for Hitler because of the economy!" or whatever else they claimed. It doesn't matter why they voted for Hitler; they were still complicit in what he did, and responsible for it. They were still Nazis. You're mischaracterizing my argument, which wasn't a personal attack on you.

But no, honestly, I don't care about people's "opinion or personality" when it comes to this. I don't care about nuance in this because I don't think there's nuance here. Trump is a bigot, his administration is actively harming this country every single day, and I do not think there is any justifiable reason to support him.

But let's just drop it and move on, because it seems neither of us is especially enjoying this debate.

Last edited:

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Did Hitler use toilet paper? If anybody knows, could you PM me?

I've noticed I use quite a lot of toilet paper... But I don't want to perpetuate the methods of an evil man. I may need an alternative.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Oh my goodness....
Not all Republicans are bad, Not all Democrats are good.
It is what they do in a society that matters.
SonicFox may have made a blanket statement. Should he get booed by some people? Sure. Should he receive commendations? Sure.
He made a statement about how he feels about the issue. Your feelings can't be wrong. In general.
This is site dedicated to the fgc and competitive play. Finding out tech that no one figure out for two or three years. This isn't reddit. Have fun in life and understand that other people have different opinions, otherwise life can be sour for everyone involved.
SonicFox is hype to me.
MK11 is hype to me.
The FGC is hype to me.
Soggy old men hating people is not hype to me.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
If you vote for a President who openly and repeatedly says derogatory things towards women, minorities, immigrants, foreigners, and the mentally challenged, I'd say It's a pretty safe bet that you're not very opposed to various forms of discrimination.

I don’t identify with a particular party, but I support Sonic standing up for his people and his cause.

Either way the politics are not the most important part for our community.. This was a huge award and a huge stage, and Sonic has earned it 100%. Congrats to him, and this is great for the scene as a whole.
Give me one example of Trumps discrimination and derogatory terms he's used since he's been president? Making false accusations towards someone brings your credibility to nothing.

I'm a Libertarian, so I want to be entertained by both sides idiocy.

Thanks.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Is there a way to make sure a thread won't show up for me anymore? Can I block it somehow?
This thread is so derailed and the train crashed and is now on fire. No survivors.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Last edited:
Also, only the left would consider calling a country a shithole worse than drone striking it 26,000 times in 8 years. LMFAO
Also, only the left would consider saying a comment like building a wall is inhumane and racist when a former president literally had families stripped away and had ACTUAL children being put in cages as if they were actual animals back in 2014. But, of course, the "orange cheeto" is quite "literally Hitler"... If the left didn't have low standards, they'd have none at all!

Last edited: