What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

Lainy

Noob
im really glad they are able to stream like 8 hours of AE, the most boring piece of shit ever, and then a little marvel vs capcom 3: battle of the two phoenixes.

Someone said in the android stream that the people who are trying to kill this game are making their best effort to do so. Despite internet troubles, this is bullshit.

im really glad they are able to stream like 8 hours of AE, the most boring piece of shit ever, and then a little marvel vs capcom 3: battle of the two phoenixes.

Someone said in the android stream that the people who are trying to kill this game are making their best effort to do so. Despite internet troubles, this is bullshit.
Yeah this is exactly how I feel...

Zebster

How's my volume?
Holy cow, did I really type Metroid? I was thinking about another player at the time. SMH, I need to sleep, it's way too late here.

Lainy

Noob
AHM HAI GAIS ITHS SPOOKY HERE AND AHM WE CAN ONLY STREAM TAHP 8 FOR MK9 THIS TIME THANKS FOR WATCHING STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THA STREAM QUALITY, IHF U LOOK AT THE BOTTOM YHOO CAN SEE THAT YHOO CAN CHANGE THE QHAALITY TO LOWER AND THAT HELPS . AHM OUTSIDE OF THAT GAIS UHM, PLEASE DONATE TO TEAM SPOOKY, AHM GAIS, AHM GAIS, DONATE PLEASE.

jesus fucking christ. kill mk faster thanks.

CHouse

Noob
There's really no reason to disrespect Spooky like that, if you had paid attention yesterday you would know that he planned to show MK pools for at least a few hours but they had a power outage that caused them to get behind. Spooky sat around for some time waiting for something to get started but nothing ever did, they couldn't get through pools just using Spooky's station and he had to get something on the stream so he switched to MvC. It takes time to switch back and forth between games that are on different consoles and make sure everything is working fine, and when you're already running way behind schedule they really don't have time to hold up pools waiting on Spooky to switch around games.

Besides all that Spooky has never once had a bad word to say about MK, at least that I've seen. In fact, just yesterday he was talking shit to stream monsters that were trying to disrespect the game with the typical "dead after evo" shit. I agree that it's frustrating we haven't been able to watch any MK this weekend but to try to blame Spooky for killing MK is really just ignorant, things happen that are out of his control. Get over it.

OMG AU_Michaelangelo!!! you are seriously the #1 MK player in the world!! Great job on all of your victories brother!

AU_KIDDING_ME? you have won 1st place in the last 3 tourneys!! Holy Crap!!!!!

killer job Mike!!

you are #1 player in world!!

BEAST MODE [on] off

YOZA

Respirator Masticator
Fun tourney minus the electrical issues, packed house and civil crowd, nice fights.

Congrats to Michaelangelo on the win, spoke to him a bit on the first day, very cool down to earth kid who loves the game.

ECT3 Was fun, if you take away alll the standing, power outages and such.

If theres anyone I talked to about the 360 adapter to ps3 heres the link to the same place I ordered from.
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/xbox-360-to-ps3-usb-wired-controller-adapter-converter-100cm-cable-42000

For those who dont recognize the name, im the really white kid who was wearing the sunglasses and rocking the MK shirt.
Haha thanks dude! That was me. We borrowed someone elses converter after you took off and it was dropping inputs like crazy. Howd you end up doing?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Haha thanks dude! That was me. We borrowed someone elses converter after you took off and it was dropping inputs like crazy. Howd you end up doing?
I lost in Loser Semi-Finals. I was sooo bummed cause I lost by the pixel against probably one of the best kabals there on the third match and the third round.