What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

Zebster

How's my volume?
see if they can let me take over your registration. like the discounted price. if so I'll paypal you the cash. this way if they will tell them to put check name In your place. that way check can save 10 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually I should let him chime in first before I do anything here. Hopefully he'll respond soon.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Yeah, I'm planning to... it's just, I was planning to make this tournament the deciding factor of whether or not I'd be going to EVO, but now...
yeah you see I can't make Evo... can't afford that kind of money to fly from Pa. If anything I'll be helping REO get there.

ECT3 is going to be my Evo.

MK9

Noob
ok so i would like this posted on the front page.

Dear MKF30

My friend who was going to ECT bailed, so there is a paid entry and venue fee now open to u free of charge. You live 45 mins from the venue, so you do not need a hotel to stay over. Lets here why you can go now.

REDSALEEN

Does anyone else who isn't playing until 5:30-6:30PM want to meet up to play some casuals tomorrow morning/afternoon? I don't have another player with me and I'll be getting there around 9-10AM.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
ok so i would like this posted on the front page.

Dear MKF30

My friend who was going to ECT bailed, so there is a paid entry and venue fee now open to u free of charge. You live 45 mins from the venue, so you do not need a hotel to stay over. Lets here why you can go now.

REDSALEEN
you're more than welcome to create a brand new thread or PM him, but I'm sorry, Frank. We all know that Pete will not show up as he has mentioned personal life excuses over and over... let's not waste our time on this headache.

If anything, Zebster deserves all the help he can get as he is having car troubles.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Does anyone else who isn't playing until 5:30-6:30PM want to meet up to play some casuals tomorrow morning/afternoon? I don't have another player with me and I'll be getting there around 9-10AM.
Subzero2 and I will be there around the same time. I'll PM you my cell.

I'm in POOL C, btw

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
sorry guys, looks like I might've closed this thread by mistake.

Reopened! :)

Zebster

How's my volume?
In all my huff and anger I forgot the most important thing:
Much luck to everyone, and please have fun while you are there. I'll be cheering you on.
BTW who decides what gets streamed and for how long? I don't want to be stuck watching boring AE and random Marvel for hours while we get like half an hour of air time a day AGAIN

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In all my huff and anger I forgot the most important thing:
Much luck to everyone, and please have fun while you are there. I'll be cheering you on.
BTW who decides what gets streamed and for how long? I don't want to be stuck watching boring AE and random Marvel for hours while we get like half an hour of air time a day AGAIN
if you're on twitter, which you are, right?

I'll be posting via tym twitter. I'll keep you updated.

Yes, me too. My first tourney (I also post on TRMK), and I need someone to play with around that time also ( or else I'll go to the bar and get drunk lol). I'm driving up there myself and couldn't get anyone to come with me. My pools are D in MK9, and E in MvC3, which are both between 5:30-7pm so I have the whole day and afternoon to practice there.

STORMS or Error Macro, please send me a PM tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Hey if you guys need a sparring partner, just bug the guy in the striped skeleton jack hoodie. Or if you are from the jersey area and just want to meet and greet that is cool too. Also, is this venue beer friendly?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
you're more than welcome to create a brand new thread or PM him, but I'm sorry, Frank. We all know that Pete will not show up as he has mentioned personal life excuses over and over... let's not waste our time on this headache.

If anything, Zebster deserves all the help he can get as he is having car troubles.
Yes, I agree let's not waste time on something I've made clear more times then I can count now. I'm get migraines repeating myself...yes Storms I forget, I must put my prioritiesin life aside and outside of MK tournaments as "excuses" *SMH* but so you know I responded so he has my answer. Although why he couldn't IM me instead of making an entire new thread....