What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dan: Driving. Leaving tomorrow morning around 8-9 am. Staying at the Econolodge a few miles down the road (since I'm bringing my dog with me, lol)

I should be around for any festivities tomorrow night though.
damn wish I knew sooner. could of had you pick up jago. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks about Jago. Ill be hanging out with him next month. Also, IndridCold will be coming to Summer Jam.

Also to confirm, Infusion is not going :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
That sucks about Jago. Ill be hanging out with him next month. Also, IndridCold will be coming to Summer Jam.

Also to confirm, Infusion is not going :(
yea sucks

just so everyone knows.. mike is still flying he should have the room in about 3 hours..

Don't know if this has been asked already, but if you are going to spectate and play a few casuals, do you still need to pay the 35$ venue fee?

Noob
I still haven't decided if I'm going to throw my hat into the MK9 ring. Definitely playing UMK3 and MK2 on Sunday... I guess it all depends on time if I can play or not.

no that i care much about the tourney since i will not be able to stay for sunday but it sux they will not be doing registrations on saturday.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Great, as if my day couldn't get any worse... I need a refund. Tires of the car blew and it's gonna cost $140 for each tire replacement. Can't afford to pay for that this week, so I can't go. I am so pissed right now.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Great, as if my day couldn't get any worse... I need a refund. Tires of the car blew and it's gonna cost $140 for each tire replacement. Can't afford to pay for that this week, so I can't go. I am so pissed right now.
Well, if you can't go to ECT, just keep looking forward, Zebster. Plan for Summer Jam then and keep yourself update via TYM twitter. I know it's not the same, but there will be other tournaments.

I am very sorry btw.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Well, if you can't go to ECT, just keep looking forward, Zebster. Plan for Summer Jam then and keep yourself update via TYM twitter. I know it's not the same, but there will be other tournaments.

I am very sorry btw.
Yeah, I'm planning to... it's just, I was planning to make this tournament the deciding factor of whether or not I'd be going to EVO, but now...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
see if they can let me take over your registration. like the discounted price. if so I'll paypal you the cash. this way if they will tell them to put check name In your place. that way check can save 10 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk