What's new

East Coast Throwdown 3 - EVO 2011 Tournament Season - Morristown, NJ - June 25-26

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
12 guys? that room must have come with all you can eat sausage :team: :yeradick:
So funny I forgot to laugh.

You make fun, but you'll be the one missing out on all the MK action!

lol, that still sounds bad. stfu

Tw1sted

Noob
I dont see why not on the zombie mode. Just dont mess up the code or tournament rules dictate that you get 20 lashes with a wet noodle :D

What do you mean by "post registration process"? If you registered, your good. You just gotta show up.
why not just do no blood instead?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Fyi, when online registration closed SJCage told me there was 104 for Mortal Kombat 9. That's not to count all who will register on Saturday either. :coffee:

GOTTA BEAT CEO! lmao... Alex, <3.

Zebster

How's my volume?
So uh, does a person who's just there to spectate and play some casuals have to pay the venue fee as well? I'm bringing someone along.

DanCock

Cock Master!!

just reposting what I'm bringing lol I'll be the weirdo hauling this around. and I'll probably lose in the first round anyway lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGX

Noob
Confirmed for ECT. Looks like I'll be the only person from SC there, haha.

I'll be there late Friday night, see you guys then!

cybersub will be there

hope i can get some casuals with yall, i'll be the guy with a tie-dye shirt and crazy facial hair

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dammit! I'm gonna miss this! lol
lol we'll take pictures of my weird ass. you saw how frustrated I was at power up. having to try and sit and use the stick was impossible for me. then having to use the pad play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SGX

Noob
Dan: Driving. Leaving tomorrow morning around 8-9 am. Staying at the Econolodge a few miles down the road (since I'm bringing my dog with me, lol)

I should be around for any festivities tomorrow night though.