What's new

General/Other Doomsday is OP.

Doomsday OP?

• Total voters
you have the game balance in mind but TYM has its players in check. You will need to adapt better combat strategies and execution to win even a spicy online match.
I made this thread when the demo launched. it is to help new players to understand how to approach his trait.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/how-to-beat-doomsdays-armor-trait.29640/#post-756156

I know its for batman, but read this first! there is lots of info in the comments aswell!

Reactions: RYX
you have the game balance in mind but TYM has its players in check. You will need to adapt better combat strategies and execution to win even a spicy online match.
I made this thread when the demo launched. it is to help new players to understand how to approach his trait.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/how-to-beat-doomsdays-armor-trait.29640/#post-756156

I know its for batman, but read this first! there is lots of info in the comments aswell!
Thanks, I'll check it out (I play Batman in the demo anyway).

RYX

BIG PUSHER
The Nightingale

Please keep in mind that the demo does not in any way resemble the properties of characters in the full released game, especially considering that there will be a supposed day 1 patch with a universal damage nerf and buffs/nerfs here and there amongst the cast. If you decide to purchase the full game, you will certainly have a much easier time analyzing Doomsday in practice mode and if you're still having trouble against him, I would recommend Superman, as his trait ignores armor like Doomsday's(Can someone confirm this? I'm not too sure of this anymore.) and you should have an easier time provided you know how to space yourself correctly.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
As a future Doomsday main this thread pleases me.

But in all seriousness Doomsday is NOT OP...at all.... just trust me on this one....

Top 5 IMO, yes, Kabal status... not even close.

What the The Nightingale is basing this on is his experience with the input reading AI.... give anybody the ability to read inputs and they will be "OP"

Komatose

The Prettiest
In case you have had your head under a rock, the game was leaked like a week and a half ago and people are breaking streat dates all over the place
Leaked/pirated games don't have patches so no. Stahp. And whether or not the real game has been sold already, you cannot give me any MU numbers therefore you cannot prove shit about anyone being top 5. Get out of here with that. Lbsh...