What's new

General/Other Doomsday is OP.

Doomsday OP?

• Total voters
I understand that Doomsday is a powerful character in the DC Universe and that not making him extremely powerful would not do him justice but what really bothers me is that the character is playable. He has an infuriating unblockable, an obnoxious shoulder barge attack and that appauling special-oh, that special. I have only seen one discussion regarding his special and no-one seems to think much of it. My real problems with his special ability is not the reduced damage but the stagger invulnerability and its relatively quick recharge. Does anyone else think Doomsday is too OP to be playable?

So your like some fighter pro? The nerf n buff police? A 10000 hour dooms day outliner?
Well get this mister insight! I think doomsday isn't strong enough!

you'll figure out how to fight againts doomsday if you give it time dude, you can't say he's broken based on first impressions.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
This game literally is the best balanced one I've ever seen. Everyone is broke in some way. I don't think there's going to be much tier lists its just going to depend on straight skill. Except GL he's really broke