What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

^^^Damn, i remember that shit from Rap City back in the day, good shit Wizard :) Beware the Thunder God......I think VSM and Team-NY is amazing and electrifying, but make no mistake, where the Wizard goes - None are more electrifying than Raiden. It's your turn to win one, Sir.

.....I'm still rooting for Team-NY, just only for the #2-#8 spots :p

A beaver is what I call a hairy womans hairier vagina (a HyruleNERD vagina) a moose is an old fart.. So canada is old pussy farts huh? Terrance and philip make so much sense now..
U gross as hell, man. lmao

It has been brought to my attention that there have been some misfortunate souls going around speaking nonsense about high caliber players who reside and prosper in NY. We now know who these detractors are, and now your death is nothing short of inevitable. You will all be handled and humiliated one by one, while we reclaim a new land that will be used as another terrestrial mark of dominance.

VSM has picked apart and blew up one third of the country, the west coast shall be no different. It won't make a damn bit of difference if we do this as VSM vs EGP, CA vs NY, or WC vs EC, the consequences for you commoners shall remain the same. How dare you lower-class fools even think of trying to snarl at legendary warriors such as us.

You all better be prepared. This is your last chance to gather and rise up together before you get struck down for good. We are your primary fear and soon to be executioners...

We are

Speed and adaptation - REO
Ruthless Tyrant - CD jr
Pernicious Terminator - Maxter
Proficient Mastery - CRAZY DOMINICAN

We will spare no one.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
This should be bigger than 5v5. VSM can fill out a 5 man team alone and if it really is about EC vs WC both coasts are too big to be condensed down to a 5 man team.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I'm in Denver so the west coast is pretty much where I'm only going to travel to compete...the flight to Atlanta was too long, dayum!
Hopefully when school gets out I'll be free to go to a tournament with real MK players, not just the ones who casually fight beginner AI from time to time. I really hope to attend EVO at least, I'll be disappointed if I can't.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
If only I could travel! Man I want to play you all soooo bad.

@VSM guys.

I'm in NY in June or July. When I know for sure I won't miss the chance to attend VSM or at least just get games in with you guys. You all came to Atlanta and I never got to play any of you. That made me sad.

I don't know when I'll be on the west coast next. Maybe evo maybe not. But eventually.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
It does not matter if you are composed of a 1000 souls of mere peasants. The souls we possess are far greater that not even the Soul Master Detroit can steal and maintain. Just for this distasteful attempt of an assault, we will let your fate lie within the hands of our ally extermination squad - WNBA. When they shatter your Ermac into a 1000 individual pieces to go along with each soul, then you may be forgiven for your sins.
You disgrace me. Your pestilence will NOT be tolerated! One does not simply shatter my Ermac.. You will see the gloriousness of battle against a player who merely teases his opponent.. I will take you as serious as a non serious person takes a matter that is not at all serious. You will bathe gleefully in your own blood.
After I maim you in Mortal Kombat I will challenge and defeat you in Mortal Combat. at the end of my double flawless victories on you I will show you no Mercy as you beg for Friendship. My Anamalistic nature will cause my Brutality towards you to swiftly end in a Fatality.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Tyrant, Krayzie Bone, Marvaz, Shoryuken, and Chef will win. I am voting for WC.

Prediction: Chef OCVs with Freddy after reading my Freddy guide.
You are putting a lot of faith in a freddy player who isnt the same caliber as you, Natas, and I.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Honestly I want to see like a VSM vs EGP thing, but also an east coast vs the rest of america battle.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
tyrant's jax is different imo. I'd like to see how east coast deals with that style of jax. besides that east coast got this.
Dude they play Jr all the time... Yeah he plays a different Jax but I think CD Jr is better man. Tyrant is definately a great player but c'mon look how DOMINATE East Coast is.

Foxy and Usedforglue got my support, They play KL and I am starting to think UK is ahead of US. Eastcoast vs west, vsm got this. But UK is another story, I think the UK is vsm's only threat right now until somebody else in the us steps up their game, probably midwest in the near future.

Edit: BTW I don't support anything of this westcoast vs eastcoast thing, didn't you guys learn anything from pac's death?

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
yo i got stupid (MAD O.D) love and respect for the east coast but uh for yall to doubt us and think its gonna be a ragfest, u got a nother thing coming... we aint no SUCKAZ ... SUCKAZ haha