What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

McNasty

Moist.
the west needs to have a civil war before this happens im tired of people talking out their ass and representing the pacific in a poor manor. He said she said will all go out the window come tournament time, its either nut up or shut up cause this will become a huge blemish on the west's already piss poor resume if we don't get our heads on straight.

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Hello fine gentleman and possibly some ladies. Due to a significant amount of “trash talk” that I certainly don’t agree with I felt compelled to respond. First off I just want to say that VSM is the undisputed champions of the Mortal Kombat universe. I have so much respect for their scene and all their payers….plus they seem like cool guys.

I would prefer that all our players remain silent and let their performance in the challenge do the talking. I believe that we, as a coast/scene/clan/whatever, should be respectful and compete with honor and integrity.

In conclusion…do I believe that EGP has a chance against VSM. Yes. Do I believe that the West Coast is under rated? Yes. Good luck to all and I greatly anticipate our collision of skills.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Fuck you! I hope you have a shitty ass career for the rest of your mothafucking life! You ain't gone do shit, you turned your back on us like that, and I guarantee! The minute you start fucking up on the East, they gone turn their back on you!

UNLIKE US! Unlike the real West Coast fans! We never turned our back on you! We always stuck here, when we got beat by REO, we always stayed here! Behind you! Know what I'm saying? We had your back, you wouldn't of been shit without the West Coast man!

So its like I said, and this is what I'm gonna say man... Fuck DetroitBalln... You ain't, You ain't never was a real, a true to life West Coast player! Know what I'm saying? A true to life West Coast player! You in mothafucking West Coast tournaments with a NY Yankee hat on and all this bullshit! Know what I'm saying?

We, we, we got the players! know what I'm saying? We got mothafucking EGP Krayzie! That right there, hes a true West Coast Fan! Hes a true West Coast person, true to the West Coast! You, you ain't like EGP Krayzie, EGP Krayzie will never turn his back on the West! EGP Krayzie to this day is at an EGP tournament! But you? You ain't gonna have NO LOVE! NO LUCK! NO NUTHIN! Like you had on the West! AND I GUARANTEE THAT!

West Coast, WEST COAST! Tatted on me, right here! right here man! FUCK Detroit!
So, apparently some people might have took this post serious... lol

So to clear that up. This is a joke, I quoted a video about a fan who called out Lebron James on a video. Obviously, I wouldn't stutter on text... lol

I have a lot of love for DetroitBalln313 as well as my VSM friends who consist of Maxter etc etc...

Now with that said. I will beat Maxter, and EGP will come up on top!

Don't hate, just get Hype!

EGP_TYRANT TenZeRo7

Maxter

Noob

So to clear that up. This is a joke, I quoted a video about a fan who called out Lebron James on a video. Obviously, I wouldn't stutter on text... lol

I have a lot of love for DetroitBalln313 as well as my VSM friends who consist of Maxter etc etc...

EGP_TYRANT TenZeRo7
I never took it serious, i knew it was a joke from the beginning, we all love you here, still your sorry arses will ge a beatdown when the vsm team arrives on cali, be ready.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I never took it serious, i knew it was a joke from the beginning, we all love you here, still your sorry arses will ge a beatdown when the vsm team arrives on cali, be ready.
Yeah. There was some people who took it a bit serious, so I just felt I should elaborate.

And I cant wait to take you out at MLG. ;)

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Yeah. There was some people who took it a bit serious, so I just felt I should elaborate.

And I cant wait to take you out at MLG. ;)
Good stuff mang. I just didn't want anyone that doesn't know you/us to think we're douchy =) Damn I can't wait till MLG.

DetroitBalln

tupac aint dead

EGP_TYRANT TenZeRo7
That post hurt my feelings :'(. Maxter take care of this guy for me.

NKZero

Noob
/sigh @ Curbo thinking his Cage will OCV us. Good luck MLG is right around the corner. I'll glady take that money match anyday 1 v 1 First to 5 No character lock because my Noob vs Cage would be like me playing Super Mario 1 with a Game Genie.. too easy
OH SHEEEEET!

*A NEW FIGHTER JOINS THE ULTIMATE BATTLE*

Oh wrong game. Continue as you were please....

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
I really like maybe close to <3 both of you guys but believe me when i tell you

FOXY IS NOT TO BE F'ED WITH

<----Track record of warning

In Jan Pig said "HEY GUYS Sonic Fox is f ing good, watch him knock heads off"

In Feb Pig talked w curbo's mom and made her to curbo to mlg instead of final round and warned all at mlg ...none listened...curbo placed 4th and went toe to toe w REO

In April Im warning all of you about foxy at evo and its my fiercest warning to date, he can very well win it and anyone w skill whose played him will agree with me
All I'm gonna say is if Pig says it, you better goddamn believe it. No joke there.