What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Are any out of towners staying until at least Monday?

I would like to get a chance to play a lot of you guys, and I have Monday off of work.

REO

Undead
The only thing worse than a sniveling little rat using a thesaurus to sound like a...... a god... Is being from the east coast. Considering these disgusting fools are BOTH I have pity for them. My pity will run out though.. When the heat of June sets in and erupts the fiery soul of the west coast you insolent dirt clods will beg for mercy at our feet...

After the west coast BURIES you in Mortal Kombat we will LITERALLY bury each of you at one of our extravagant beaches.. Hopefully the crabs kill you before you drown under our beautiful west coast waves.
We will toy with you in such a manner that you think you'll have a chance.. Then we rip the rug from under your feet and you will lay there, on your back, looking foolish.
The salt that will flow from your cankerous talk portals will rival that of the dead sea.. There will be blood. There will be upsets. There will be tear.. there will only be one coast left after June.. Say goodbye to the Statue of Liberty.

I will leave you with one last thought.
Tupac has recently risen. Our west coast allstar.. Why hasn't Biggie? Because the west always prevails!!!
Takethattakethattakethat
It does not matter if you are composed of a 1000 souls of mere peasants. The souls we possess are far greater that not even the Soul Master Detroit can steal and maintain. Just for this distasteful attempt of an assault, we will let your fate lie within the hands of our ally extermination squad - WNBA. When they shatter your Ermac into a 1000 individual pieces to go along with each soul, then you may be forgiven for your sins.

B W1zZ

Noob
It does not matter if you are composed of a 1000 souls of mere peasants. The souls we possess are far greater that not even the Soul Master Detroit can steal and maintain. Just for this distasteful attempt of an assault, we will let your fate lie within the hands of our ally extermination squad - WNBA. When they shatter your Ermac into a 1000 individual pieces to go along with each soul, then you may be forgiven for your sins.
How dare you speak to me with such insolence? Fools, you shall be dethroned soon enough.

KamikazeJD

Makes women fap
Canada is yours, and everyone's demise. Feel the wrath of our beaver and moose army!
A beaver is what I call a hairy womans hairier vagina (a HyruleNERD vagina) a moose is an old fart.. So canada is old pussy farts huh? Terrance and philip make so much sense now..
Nonetheless, you may beat vsm with stinky pussy farts, but on the west coast we know,how to deal with them