What's new

Dominance and Fear will strike the West Coast in June

Which side do you think will become victorious?

• Total voters

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
ughh

what i said in other words: don't judge what you see on stream matches because some people (CDjr in my case) don't appear to be very good. but hey, he wins majors all the time so of course he is

That clear enough for you? i'll try and make any further posts much more shallow so you can understand them
ufrustratedbro? relax i understood what you said, i dont understand how CDjr doesn't apprear to be good on stream, i thought you were good on stream, no one is going to be perfect every freakin match they play i understand that, but no matter how you look at it CDjr wins tournaments( yes i understand that you said that too).

So far we got UFG, the twins and myself. Dunno about our 5th yet, it might cause a bit of controversy in the end too
secret 5th member? that'll add on to the already huge hype that the UK vs USA 5v5 will bring. Also I watched those UK casuals videos and you basically ran through everyone lol, I'm sure you are going to be the anchor for team UK.

LEGEND

YES!
ufrustratedbro? relax i understood what you said, i dont understand how CDjr doesn't apprear to be good on stream, i thought you were good on stream, no one is going to be perfect every freakin match they play i understand that, but no matter how you look at it CDjr wins tournaments( yes i understand that you said that too).
ugghh was more of an exhale, maybe more uuahhh. idk, i don't know how to spell sound effects

Zyphox

Ya his Jax is overrated.

and WC..you may need my help. ill see what I can do <3
i don't understand how one tournament match mean that his jax is overrated, do you really think if he played jax again you would have won, again? ask yourself this question, are you better than CDjr, answer honestly because as i remember he did beat you and got top 4 at FR, he plays 3 characters at tourneys, are you saying his jax is his worst? please answer

OK so I read the entire thread on a random Saturday afternoon pretty toasty after visiting a beer fest and a brewery already today.

Seriously this EC vs WC vs Everyone that thinks their cock is bigger than the other guy really is kind of sad. It makes me sad that everyone just can't get along. Of course maybe it is all the beer talking but seriously the matches between top players are hype enough with out all the "added hype" of being dicks to each other.

On a side note Foxy and Boxy are on some serious pharmaceutical grade narcotics. Just saying

LEGEND

YES!
i don't understand how one tournament match mean that his jax is overrated, do you really think if he played jax again you would have won, again? ask yourself this question, are you better than CDjr, answer honestly because as i remember he did beat you and got top 4 at FR, he plays 3 characters at tourneys, are you saying his jax is his worst? please answer
i'd like to clear something up, from playing tyrant and maining jax i know a shit ton more with jax then CDjr appears to. His Jax (tech wise) is very basic and not very impressive imo. That does not mean that i doubt his abilities as a player however nor does it mean he is less knowledgeable, he may just like sticking to basics cause he doesn't spend all his time on his Jax. Either way whatever he's doing it seems to be working

LEGEND

YES!
OK so I read the entire thread on a random Saturday afternoon pretty toasty after visiting a beer fest and a brewery already today.

Seriously this EC vs WC vs Everyone that thinks their cock is bigger than the other guy really is kind of sad. It makes me sad that everyone just can't get along. Of course maybe it is all the beer talking but seriously the matches between top players are hype enough with out all the "added hype" of being dicks to each other.

On a side note Foxy and Boxy are on some serious pharmaceutical grade narcotics. Just saying
from my pov, West Coast is trolling while building hype and the East Coast is taking it a little to seriously

Lord Reo has spoken, i have to follow his guidance and gladly obey his commands.
Shalt we get a fifth Member or should we "the 4 chosen ones" get the job done against all of them?, i mean "All of them'?.
Shalt we go full strength against them this time, or is it not necessary?
Shalt we be in need of any sort of divine intervention or Possibly dark magic, or is it not necessary?
Shalt riu48 or KT smith intervene or is it not necessary?
Shalt Tom Brady be the obvious secret fifth destroyer or is it not necessary?
Shalt DetroitBalln313 stands on their side or shows where Detroit is really located on the Map?
Lord Reo, light my way.

Thou shalt, O Lord, descend,
And all the kingdoms bless;
Throughout the earth Thy realm extend,
And judge in righteousness.

Give your best Egp, WC whoever you are

LOL best post ever

I will leave you with one last thought.
Tupac has recently risen. Our west coast allstar.. Why hasn't Biggie? Because the west always prevails!!!
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Zyphox

i'd like to clear something up, from playing tyrant and maining jax i know a shit ton more with jax then CDjr appears to. His Jax (tech wise) is very basic and not very impressive imo. That does not mean that i doubt his abilities as a player however nor does it mean he is less knowledgeable, he may just like sticking to basics cause he doesn't spend all his time on his Jax. Either way whatever he's doing it seems to be working
no, i am pretty sure Cdjr know all this jax stuff that i see you and tyrant do, but he uses it in more practical situations, look at chris g day 1 rep, sometimes you dont need all this new tech to do good, nor does having a basic jax make it anyless impressive when he shitting on everyone with it imo. also you have to understand you're from the west so you dont see what we east coasters see at vsm off stream, trust me the dominican brothers hide their tech like scumbags lmfao he spends times on jax am pretty sure, doesnt mean he wants to add some tyrant like flashy jax that didnt get him top 8 at the last mlg (just sayin) no disrespect i like all the scenes and always watch egp and am very impressed by all the characters you play on stream and tyrant's jax, all you guy need to do is prove yourselves now.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

ya man.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
There are so many combinations of EC players that can beat any WC team. WNBA can beat them, VSM can beat them, EC all-stars can beat them (a team like REO, CDjr, Pig, Death, and Curbo). This is a joke. I'm not even good and EC could win with me on their team.

Garasky

Noob
Lord Reo has spoken, i have to follow his guidance and gladly obey his commands.
Shalt we get a fifth Member or should we "the 4 chosen ones" get the job done against all of them?, i mean "All of them'?.
Shalt we go full strength against them this time, or is it not necessary?
Shalt we be in need of any sort of divine intervention or Possibly dark magic, or is it not necessary?
Shalt riu48 or KT smith intervene or is it not necessary?
Shalt Tom Brady be the obvious secret fifth destroyer or is it not necessary?
Shalt DetroitBalln313 stands on their side or shows where Detroit is really located on the Map?
Lord Reo, light my way.

Thou shalt, O Lord, descend,
And all the kingdoms bless;
Throughout the earth Thy realm extend,
And judge in righteousness.

Give your best Egp, WC whoever you are

I say the 4 of you are more than enough. The Detroit joke is funny lol
As much as I like to see Tom play, I don't think he'll get to play at all like last time.