What's new

Does anyone here play Pokemon competitively?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Something that isn't hella free to earthquake. 4/6 of your team gets raped by that move alone. Your only bet is something physically bulky with levitate, for the most part... Dusclops, mayhaps? Jellicent would be perfect but it's in OU meaning you can't use it in UU.

BTW do you want to sign up for the 8-man tournament that I'll hopefully be organizing this weekend?
I'll check out dusclops next time im on thx.

As for the tourney, depends on when it is. Lol

Xavier Pendragon

Eternal Champion
Mismagius also has good Special Bulk, and has Levitate, but it doesn't have quite the mixed bulk as Dusclops, but Dusclops doesn't have Levitate.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I dont play the online game, but i remember my all-star team from Emerald:
Rayquaza
Blaziken or Sceptile
Dragonite
Groudon

I cant remember the other 2, but Ludicolo and Wailord were my tanks :3

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Something that isn't hella free to earthquake. 4/6 of your team gets raped by that move alone. Your only bet is something physically bulky with levitate, for the most part... Dusclops, mayhaps? Jellicent would be perfect but it's in OU meaning you can't use it in UU.

BTW do you want to sign up for the 8-man tournament that I'll hopefully be organizing this weekend?
Isn't Bronzong UU?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Is anyone wants some games today i wouldnt mind a few practice, im gonna be playing uber or OU, but im not too bothered by tiers atm i just wanna play!

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
Too many pokes have fire attacks. Hmm, I think Heatran has Flashfire and he can set up SR and spikes... I think lol.

And I'm down for some OU any time. Preferably at night.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Sorta unrelated, but Forretress mirror matches are retarded. Worse when both have Gyro Ball over EQ.