What's new

Do you think MK11 seems too similar to injustice?

Do you think MK11 seems more similar to injustice 2 or mortal kombat x?

• Mortal kombat x

• Injustice 2

Results are only viewable after voting.

methademic

UPR Methademic
No, it's nothing like injustice, and that is an opinion shared among many who actually PLAYED the damn game. Common consensus is it plays like a mortal kombat game, believe it or not there are more MK games than just MKX. How people can make these idiotic leaps based only on secondhand footage is beyond me..

Tweedy

Noob
It plays more like MKX and looks more like Injustice. At first I was kinda snapping at people in my stream chat saying it plays like Injustice, but after watching the matches myself, I can see why people are saying that.

It doesn't really play like either at all imo. The biggest similarity is the counterpoking, it's exactly like MKX if you were playing with no armor. I can't really draw a big similarity like that from Injustice, unless you think Injustice invented projectiles, like the stream chat seems to think.

Wigy

There it is...
Yes.. as a matter of fact i do.. but that doesn't change the fact that MK9 plays NOTHING like injustice.. so i don't understand the point of your question sis lol
Mk9 dash cancel was entirely different than what is in mk11.

You're either an idiot or deliberately overlooking it to make a stupid point.

No recovery Dash cancelling =/= slow recovering dash cancel.

Not saying its going to be Injustice but that oversimplified comparison was one of the dumbest things I've read on here in a while