What's new

Question - Kobu Jutsu Do you think her pressure should be normalized?

Do you think her pressure should be normalized?

• Yes

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 66 66.7%

• Total voters
If you think a pressure that can be mb out of is better then pressure that can't be mb out of then you are a fool and im wasting my time. Bye.
I 100% agree, by delaying, yes she can change the frame data to make it plus, but she leaving open a massive gap for character to armour through and punish, whereas if you was not to leave any gaps her tonfas therefore are no longer safe (unless ex)

I can't stand these threads, so pointless giving and designing a characters unique ideas only to remove them because people don't understand how to beat something which actually isn't as OP/Powerful as they think.

This is not a nerf cry out. This is a question. As I mentioned in the OP, I'm interested in the community's opinion. Why is it so hard for you guys to understand that?

Tanya is actually my secondary, but I do find her kinda stupid. If Mileena had that kind of pressure, I would had made a similar thread because I'm interested on people's opinions.

But please, continue insulting me for asking, lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Has there been an official announcement of an upcoming patch or something?

And no, no nerfs are needed right now, can we please let the game breathe?

I 100% agree, by delaying, yes she can change the frame data to make it plus, but she leaving open a massive gap for character to armour through and punish, whereas if you was not to leave any gaps her tonfas therefore are no longer safe (unless ex)
Do you realize you have the option to not delay and make it uninterruptible with armour? How is having the option to delay a bad thing?

Jesus Christ..

Dude, I'm trying to have a civil discussion here. I can't wait for the new patch and it really interests me what they will do with Tanya. I DON'T DEMAND NERFS. But what I'm telling you I think is pretty reasonable, and you claiming having the option to delay is a bad thing because opponent can armour is kinda dumb.

E

Eldriken

Yes. It was stated by Paulo in the thread about Tremor's special not working in the corner. It just doesn't have an ETA, nor do we have any idea what it will contain.

Dude, I'm trying to have a civil discussion here. I can't wait for the new patch and it really interests me what they will do with Tanya. I DON'T DEMAND NERFS. But what I'm telling you I think is pretty reasonable, and you claiming having the option to delay is a bad thing because opponent can armour is kinda dumb.
um i never said tanya having the ability to delay her tonfas was a bad thing?? um you need to re-evaluate your judgement my friend. because i didn't say it was bad lol

if anything its fair. its as much as a risk or guessing game for her than it is for her opponent, its 100% fair. if they do decide to block shes plus, if they see the gap and armour through she'll get hit. fair fair fair .

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele

You'll have to wait and see like the rest of us...at least before Summer Jam if the rumors are correct.

...and nerfs are coming, whether most of us want them or not. They. Are. Coming.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Seriously... she has already been significantly nerfed. She is fine now and there are no issues of everyone using her in tournaments anymore. She is mid/ mid- high tier... she is definitely not broken. Buff Pyro if Kobu gets nerfed I say!

I think we only need some lower tiers receiving small buffs in the future rather than continuing nerfs.

Seriously... people will cry about anything

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
The Tanya downplay in this thread is sickening.

Any options you have to get out of her pressure she can easily blow up if she knows what she is doing. She is undoubtedly top 3 in the games current state. I dont think she needs
to be nerfed or anything but the risk reward is almost always in her favor.

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Im sorry, continue to cry about unnecessary nerfs which you want done to a character you can't beat because of the lack of time you put into finding out a strategy to beat it.
I never said i couldnt beat Tanya, nor did i say she needs nerfs. I think she is fine as is. But to say "Adapt brah" when some characters just dominate others nearly 8-2, as well as near unblockables and psudo block infinites are around. Dont be salty your character that could fly around the screen free of charge making it near impossible to catch, then for her to decide to get in for free due to invincible frames and a around 15 frame active JIP giving free pressure from full screen, got somewhat put down to earth and actually have to think before throwing out 15 teleports.

Lol fuckbrains, tanya was designed as a run away character, and because of people crying and moaning and were too lazy to catch her, she got turned into a bait and pressure character. Which i might add without a bar of meter is not so good. Oh and if you take away her pressure, what does have left? Normals that have gaps and are highs? Or even better low ex special that doesnt launch properly every time you hit your opponent with it.

Be quiet and sit down.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
The Tanya downplay in this thread is sickening.

Any options you have to get out of her pressure she can easily blow up if she knows what she is doing. She is undoubtedly top 3 in the games current state.
Or they can easily blow you up if they know what they are doing.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Lol fuckbrains, tanya was designed as a run away character, and because of people crying and moaning and were too lazy to catch her, she got turned into a bait and pressure character. Which i might add without a bar of meter is not so good. Oh and if you take away her pressure, what does have left? Normals that have gaps and are highs? Or even better low ex special that doesnt launch properly every time you hit your opponent with it.

Be quiet and sit down.
Catching her teleport was literally impossible pre patch unless your character had a godlike AA lol. Idk what you're talking about.

On a side note: She is very good still, her pressure is very good and yes, people can armor out of her pressure, but it's easily blown up if the Tanya player knows what she's doing, I think she should stay the say she is, BTW, her reckas are basically safe so stop downplaying that move, the fact that she can delay the second hit and the first one is just -8 makes it very safe IMO. Or she can just go for the three hits and MB the last one...

I never said i couldnt beat Tanya, nor did i say she needs nerfs. I think she is fine as is. But to say "Adapt brah" when some characters just dominate others nearly 8-2, as well as near unblockables and psudo block infinites are around. Dont be salty your character that could fly around the screen free of charge making it near impossible to catch, then for her to decide to get in for free due to invincible frames and a around 15 frame active JIP giving free pressure from full screen, got somewhat put down to earth and actually have to think before throwing out 15 teleports.
Deal with it, I played zatanna and against mmh was so bad. Learn to accept that some character will dominate others and that how it is. Because of the way they are.