What's new

Do you like Playing your Bad Match-Up's?

Do you like Fighting your bad match-up's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
This is something that I've been thinking about for awhile now. Wondering if I'm the only one who actually enjoy's fighting my Bad match-up's.

I'm sure I'm not. But I'm curious to see who else is the same.

As a Lobo main. His general tough/Bad match up's are:

Zatanna, Zod, Superman, Doomsday, Bane, Solomon Grundy and Lex Luthor.

Now for me personally I enjoy fighting Zatanna, Zod, Doomsday, Grundy and Lex. Bane on the other hand, I do not. Same with Superman. (unless I'm playing @daddydab32ho , @DarksydeDash or @Compbros )

There's also my personal bad match-up's like Nightwing, Flash and Frost.

Nightwing and Flash are just in general annoying characters for me to fight and Frost I just rarely ever fight. I'm just not really familiar with the character.

I definitely don't like fighting Flash. But I don't mind fighting a Frost or a Nightwing.

If anybody want's to share what are their bad match-ups are. Whether it be a personal bad match-up or it's just a unfavorable match-up for their respective character.
It could definitely be tough for you at times for the SM mu!!!! but when we play its fun and competitive :) and close too

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Since I play two characters who have bad mu's I have eto pick which MU I prefer playing.

Even though Harley DD is 5-5 I prefer CW
Harley supposedly does better against Sinestro but I still use CW.
Even though Harley gets her shit pushed in in the Aquaman MU I still use Harley.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I like using Supes so I can level up. But if I'm going against batgirl or hawk girl. Hell no. I'm using my doomy.

Goldi

Noob
Kinda... but I should have said yes because almost every match up is kinda bad for Jade. Love that green tranch though <3

ArmageddonUMK

LongJohnCena
Hate them in any competitive environment. Don't mind them in casuals or in practice...at least for awhile:(. Also it depends on how bad the matchup is. I think I'm more annoyed by small hitbox characters throwing me off than bad at matchups

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
It kind of depends on what game I am playing.
IGAU: Frost has a comeback factor because of her vortex. So, it's not all bad.

USF4: Rose has bad match-ups?

MK9: Rain sucks unfortunately.:(

KI: I really like KI's game mechanics to make hard match-ups manageable with combo breakers and shadow counters. So, yes.

Guilty Gear: I don't wanna talk about it.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I am noticing a.severe lack of Aquaman mains posting in this thread. I wonder why? :-p

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
you basically just asked everyone in the community if they like playing against aquaman. the answer is no lol

doomsday and flash, its a joy to practice blocking earthshake online :D. nah for real, i appreciate bad matchups and like a challenge, but i rarely meet good flashes/doomsdays. ps4 is home of the grundy.