What's new

Do you like Playing your Bad Match-Up's?

Do you like Fighting your bad match-up's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Most bad MUs i like playing sort of because, well just look at this.

Pros: Helps you level up as a player.
Forces you to learn how to adapt.
Rewarding as hell to win those MUs.

Cons: Salt inducing, duh.
At some point you just get bored of getting pounded in a certain MU(s).
There's sometimes that one character that you can't beat no matter what. (For me it's Sinestro, my own main)

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
I hate playing good match ups more because if I lose it means the other person is better :mad:

That being said nothing about GL vs Zatanna is fun, fuck that whore!

D

Deleted member 28105

I love playing all of GA's matchups. Except for Bane, MMH, Aquaman, Black Adam, Batman, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Superman and Sinestro.

But apart from those, they are loads of fun!

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Well here's the thing, I play Joker so bad MU applies the second I pick him :joker:

But for real I like playing the Sinestro MU because if I win my hype level goes to the roof for real

E

Eldriken

Well here's the thing, I play Joker so bad MU applies the second I pick him :joker:

But for real I like playing the Sinestro MU because if I win my hype level goes to the roof for real
What about when you beat Doomsday? =P

I love playing all of GA's matchups. Except for Bane, MMH, Aquaman, Black Adam, Batman, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, Superman and Sinestro.

But apart from those, they are loads of fun!
I guess that means you won't like playing me. =(

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I play Harley so half the roster is a bad match up. I can handle playing the bad match ups it's just the horrible match ups I can't stand.

Raven, Sinestro, Aquaman ect. GGs ;(

I like to when the matchup isn't crazy hard. If I'm playing one of my unwinnable matchups then yeah screw that. I pick kind of.