What's new

Do you like Playing your Bad Match-Up's?

Do you like Fighting your bad match-up's?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yoaks

A spaceman
This is something that I've been thinking about for awhile now. Wondering if I'm the only one who actually enjoy's fighting my Bad match-up's.

I'm sure I'm not. But I'm curious to see who else is the same.

As a Lobo main. His general tough/Bad match up's are:

Zatanna, Zod, Superman, Doomsday, Bane, Solomon Grundy and Lex Luthor.

Now for me personally I enjoy fighting Zatanna, Zod, Doomsday, Grundy and Lex. Bane on the other hand, I do not. Same with Superman. (unless I'm playing @daddydab32ho , @DarksydeDash or @Compbros )

There's also my personal bad match-up's like Nightwing, Flash and Frost.

Nightwing and Flash are just in general annoying characters for me to fight and Frost I just rarely ever fight. I'm just not really familiar with the character.

I definitely don't like fighting Flash. But I don't mind fighting a Frost or a Nightwing.

If anybody want's to share what are their bad match-ups are. Whether it be a personal bad match-up or it's just a unfavorable match-up for their respective character.

TKB

Noob
I like playing my bad matchups to improve my gameplay overall, but I have to do it in doses so as to not let the salt accumulate into a heart attack ;)

My personal bad matchups are The Flash, Bane(I do lack a LOT of matchup xp against him though), and catwoman. I'm sure there are a couple more, if I think of them I'll post.

E

Eldriken

Yes and no, so I picked the "Kinda" option.

I enjoy them when I feel like I'm learning. I don't enjoy them when I'm getting steamrolled the fuck out of and start getting too pissed off to look at what I'm doing wrong.

I used to get that way against @Rickyraws and then when I decided to keep my cool (no Killer Frost pun intended), I started to learn and began playing the MU differently.

I would get insanely annoyed and pissed off when playing @Rev_, thus resulting in me being too frustrated to try and figure out a different way to approach the Doomsday vs Bane MU. When I finally decided to keep my jets cool, I began to adapt.

I don't like fighting Flash. Ever. At all. I have @HoneyBee to thank for that. Although I should play against him to get better at the MU. I've come to find out that a good Flash beats me far worse than any Bane or Killer Frost.

mfkaoz

Banned
I was actually thinking about this the other day. I do enjoy playing bad mu's. Generally all bad mu's with Shazam are pretty fun to me because it tests my patience (which I don't have a lot of) as well as the feeling that if you beat someone that counterpicks you it makes it that much more satisfying to rub it in their scumbag face.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
No not really. Assuming "bad" as in really bad, as opposed to slight disadvantage, because the ones Grundy gets beaten bad in (bane hawkgirl gl etc) I just have no idea what I'm supposed to even try to do. If it's one where I have to work a little uphill to succeed, it's fine, but the ones where I get fucked in it's not fun for me

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Bane only has 2-3 bad mus, and I enjoy playing 1 of them. I love to fight flash, because I don't think it's impossible, you just have to change your style. Zatanna on the other hand, I hate that bitch. Rings are annoying her voice is annoying everything about her is annoying. Just ew. But yeah Flash is a fun fight imo

E

Eldriken

Bane only has 2-3 bad mus, and I enjoy playing 1 of them. I love to fight flash, because I don't think it's impossible, you just have to change your style. Zatanna on the other hand, I hate that bitch. Rings are annoying her voice is annoying everything about her is annoying. Just ew. But yeah Flash is a fun fight imo
Fight HoneyBee's Flash if you haven't. "Fun" is no longer a part of your vocabulary. It consists of "FUCK," "SHIT," "ASSHOLE," "STOP STYLING ON ME," etc.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Fight HoneyBee's Flash if you haven't. "Fun" is no longer a part of your vocabulary. It consists of "FUCK," "SHIT," "ASSHOLE," "STOP STYLING ON ME," etc.
I'll take your word for it, although I think it'd appreciate the styling. I know how to fight Flash as Bane, what I really need to learn is how to deal with him as MMH. I'm totally lost on that.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Kinda

It depends on the characters I guess. I hate fighting Batman vs Aquaman. But I kind of like fighting Kung Lao vs Cage

I'll play any bad matchup but superman. I cant stand playing NW vs superman. Its so retarted. Playing that MU n losing makes me wanna go purge or something lol

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Yes, I love the challenge of trying to overcome my bad MUs. I feel like playing my bad MUs really pushes my skills further. No matter how many times i lose to Ducky's Raven im gonna grind dat shit until i find a way to win!