What's new

Do we like the Batman stance, walk and animations?

Do we like his animations?

• Yes

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 79 69.9%

• Total voters

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
seems like his juggles are the same as injustice 1, wich is kinda meh considering the great work they did with MKX juggles and how they look...

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I dont think the Batman design is all that terrible, but

Leave it to NRS to make one of the best fighters in comic book history have one of the worst stances in the game.
Leave it NRS to make one of the best acrobats in the DCUO to have no air mobility or function while in trait or even without trait.

I wish they went deeper into the characters and make it actually feel like we're playing Batman or any other character. It can be something amazing.

ye looks hella dope also his new gameplay is hella dope
oh wait its exactly the same moves like IGAU 1 lol even his trait is the same lol
Im fine with that can't wait to secondary him again

N00B

Noob
Batman's stance is awfull... I hope they will change that crap.
Also, hes physical proportions, anthropometry in Injustice 2 not canon, :p, make hes height 6.3 like in comics and make hes arms longer for more reach advantage, seriously hes arms looks short tbh lol.
And also he looks boring, i hope they will give Batman a lot of usefull Mids, Strings and maybe will give him Oh and Low starters, because he is one of the best martial arts master in the DC univere, and of course BECAUSE HE IS BATMAN!!! :cool: That makes sense tho.

Last edited:

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Just the stance. His animations look good to me. his combos are actually pretty sweet, feels great getting them down as a player and they look cool from a spectators pov.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I sure wish they'd take a page out of his fighting style from the Arkham games. They absolutely nailed him!
Totally agree.

I feel Batman needs to have a few brawler type strings, exactly like Arkham, lots of big hits, bone breaks and melees. The only thing kind of close to it is his F2, 123 and Parry.

Also, Batman wouldn't typically walk with his hands up, he would almost have them by his side, I still like feel his stance is a strange choice.

I think a few more evasive moves wouldn't go a miss, and hopefully they look at his cape dive kick again.

He looks almost like an exact copy/paste of his Injustice 1 self (crappy stance included). It strikes me as lazy.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
I dont think the Batman design is all that terrible, but

Leave it to NRS to make one of the best fighters in comic book history have one of the worst stances in the game.
Leave it NRS to make one of the best acrobats in the DCUO to have no air mobility or function while in trait or even without trait.

I wish they went deeper into the characters and make it actually feel like we're playing Batman or any other character. It can be something amazing.
Batman had a double jump and a float/glide with his cape that had multiple options out of it, an air special with the sparkles, and can release bats in the air, what are you talking about

Only non acrobatic thing now is his new B3

mkbat

Noob
Looks like We are stuck with this fight pose again... Injustice 2 and on the bottom injustice 1.

Last edited:

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
For the record, I'm all for legacy moves, I think its amazing, its something NRS should have done before, but they keep making entirely new games.

The addition of new strings and normals would be great, and some more moves that completely capture batman, but its early days, we will wait and see, but I know the community is not overall happy with him.

Slymind

Noob
No his stance is lame along with his face, I hope they make his glide actually useful and his slide looks bad . I like his strings besides 223.

Then like make sparkles a hdk

his stance should be closer to this
This fella gets it.

Seriously, all Batman needs is too stand straight with his cape covering his body, and there you have it.

I don't think there is anyone(outside of NRS) that likes that stance. It's like, he gotta fight, but he really has to hold something.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
My only gripe is his idle pose of flexing a fist like he's Thor about to give some jaunty valiant speech. Not fitting at all. The rest is sweet IMO.